BMW F800R For Sale
What Is It?
The BMW F800R is an A2 licence friendly mid-range naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 798 cc parallel twin four stroke engine, producing 87 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm with load supporting engine
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- 43 mm fork with 125 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 125 mm travel
- LED indicators
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
BMW have moved the fuel tank under the seat for better weight distribution. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include ABS, 25 mm higher seat, Akrapovic muffler, pillion seat cover, heated grips, TPMS, on-board computer, 12V socket, panniers, top box and fly screen.
Colours: Black, white, silver, orange, yellow, red, red/silver, blue/white, white/red/blue
Launch RRP: £5,900
Capacity: 798 cc (average)
Power: 87 bhp / 65 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 800 mm / 31.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 199 kg / 439 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 177 kg / 390 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.437 bhp/kg / 0.326 kW/kg
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left