Ducati Monster 696 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Weight: Average (185 kg / 408 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (15.0 litres / 4.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: High (135 mph / 217 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (696 cc)
- Power: Average (79 bhp / 59 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.427 bhp/kg / 0.318 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,500
For Sale (7)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this quick first impressions video from Roadcraft Nottingham.
What Is It?
The Ducati Monster 696 is a premium naked bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant Desmodue air-cooled 695.8 cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 78.9 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Aluminium subframe and double sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- 43 mm Showa fixed upside down fork
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock
- Traction control
- Slipper clutch
- LED rear light
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The 3-spoke 17" Marchesini wheels take a Pirelli Angel ST 120/60 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the Termignoni Titanium silencers, Termignoni racing exhaust system, comfort seat, colour coded pillion seat cover, LED indicators, mini fly screen, Ducati Data Analyser, tail pack and a variety of Carbon bits. The £5,750 696+ gets the fly screen and pillion seat cover.
Colours: Red, black, whiteDid You Know?
It's essentially a combination of parts Ducati had already developed for various models, keeping it simple and cheap to develop. The simplicity of the Monsters was much adored.
Model History & Updates
2011: Marzocchi fork, adjustable levers, longer exhaust heat shields and optional ABS system (+2 kg).
Popularity & How Many Left