Yamaha FZ8 For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha FZ8 is a premium naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 779 cc inline four engine, producing 105 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 267 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 43 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- Rear shock with 130 mm travel and adjustable pre-load
- Adjustable levers, curved radiator
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Unusually the two air intake funnels are different lengths, each aligned to cylinders one / four and two / three, to provide even torque across the 8,000 rpm rev range.
For longer journeys the Fazer8 is essentially the same bike but with a screen and fairing for more protection. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and 180/55 at the rear.
Options include ABS (+5 kg), mini fly screen, tall screen, pillion seat cover, pillion grab handles, 46 litre top box, panniers, heated grips, radiator cover, centre stand and LED indicators.
Colours: Black, white, black/blue, grey
2013: Adjustable front suspension introduced and silencer updated.
Launch RRP: £7,900
Capacity: 779 cc (average)
Power: 105 bhp / 78 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 815 mm / 32.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 212 kg / 467 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.495 bhp/kg / 0.369 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left