Yamaha Fazer8 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (815 mm / 32.1 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (216 kg / 476 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: High (135 mph / 217 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (779 cc)
- Power: High (105 bhp / 78 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.486 bhp/kg / 0.362 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Yamaha Fazer8 is a premium semi-faired sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 779 cc inline four engine, producing 105 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 267 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 43 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- Rear shock with 130 mm travel and adjustable pre-load
- Adjustable levers, curved radiator
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Unusually the two air intake funnels are different lengths, each aligned to cylinders one / four and two / three, to provide even torque across the 8,000 rpm rev range.
For shorter journeys and better looks the FZ8 is essentially the same bike but without the screen or fairing. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and 180/55 at the rear.
Options include ABS (+5 kg), pillion seat cover, pillion grab handles, 46 litre top box, panniers, heated grips, radiator cover, centre stand and LED indicators.
Colours: Black, white, blue
Model History & Updates
2013: Adjustable front suspension introduced and silencer updated.
Popularity & How Many Left