Suzuki GSR750 For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSR750 is a mid-range naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 749 cc inline four engine, producing 105 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm. The engine is a de-tuned version of the 2005 GSX-R750 engine with improved low end torque at the expense of top end power.
- Steel frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico two piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Tokico single piston caliper
- 41 mm KYB upside down fork with adjustable pre-load
- Rear shock with adjustable pre-load
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LCD dash
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include ABS (£400), belly pan (£325), fly screen (£179), chain guard (£85), Yoshimura R11 exhaust, pillion seat cover (£169) and tank protector (£23).
Colours: Black, blue, white, red, blue/white (GSR750Z)
2012: £550 Street Pack gets you a pillion seat cover, belly pan, fly screen, tank protector, fuel cap trim and wheel rim decals.
2015: The £7,400 GSR750Z special edition gets you the Yoshimura R11 exhaust, belly pan, gold fork, red shock and blue/white colour scheme.
2017: MotoGP special edition with chain guard, ABS, racing colour scheme and Yoshimura exhaust.
Launch RRP: £7,000
Capacity: 749 cc (average)
Power: 105 bhp / 78 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.5 litres / 3.8 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 815 mm / 32.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 210 kg / 463 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.500 bhp/kg / 0.373 kW/kg
Check out this video review from TheLoneWolfRider.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left