Suzuki GSX-R750 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (825 mm / 32.5 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (163 kg / 359 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (170 mph / 274 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (749 cc)
- Power: Very High (155 bhp / 116 kW)
- Redline: Very High (14,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-R750 is a mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 749 cc inline four engine, producing 155 bhp at 12,800 rpm and maximum torque at 10,800 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 300 mm discs with radial Tokico four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa upside down fork
- Adjustable Showa rear shock
- Steering damper
- LCD dash
- LED tail light
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2000-2003 model there's a new frame from the GSX-R600 which is narrower and lighter, new bodywork, new smaller brakes, a lighter engine with Titanium valves, 15 bhp more power, a black frame / swingarm finish and 3 kg shaved off the weight.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
- 2004: Blue/white, yellow/black
- 2005: Black/blue/grey, blue/white, yellow/black
Model History & Updates
2005: Battery saving feature where the headlights switch off during startup to reduce load. 20th Anniversary model features a special blue/black/white colour scheme, black silencer, grooved brake discs, tinted screen and blue chain.
Popularity & How Many Left