- Stylish and comfortable
- Very fast with great handling
- Useful under seat storage
- Brakes - budget for better
- Build quality and finish
The 2000 model represented another complete re-design of the GSX-R750. Powered by a water cooled 749cc inline 4, producing 141bhp at 12,500rpm.
- 6 speed transmission and fuel injection
- Aluminium twin spar frame
- Fully adjustable 43mm upside down fork
- Fully adjustable 46mm rear shock
- Dual 320mm discs up front with 4 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear
- Under seat storage
- New LCD console
The chassis and engine are brand new and the fairing is more aerodynamic. In other areas the the bike is 30mm less in height, has a new 20mm longer swingarm and longer wheelbase. All in all it's 16kg lighter than the previous model with 5kg of that from the new and more compact engine.
2002 saw a new adjustable swingarm, new mirrors and fuel injection tweaks.
- 2000: Yellow/black, blue/white
- 2001: Red/white/black
- 2002: White/blue, black/red/silver
- 2003: White/blue/black, yellow/black/grey
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.
Bikes for Sale (9)
£1,999 eBay, 23rd October
£2,995 eBay, 23rd October
Part Exchange / UK Delivery / Finance all Available
£2,795 eBay, 23rd October