Suzuki GSX-R750 Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-R750 is a popular mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 749 cc inline four engine, producing 141 bhp at 12,500 rpm and maximum torque at 10,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa upside down fork
- Adjustable 46 mm Showa rear shock
- 4->1 exhaust system
- Steering damper
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 1996-1999 model there's a more aerodynamic fairing, a 20 mm longer swingarm, a new lighter and compact engine with 5 bhp more power, improved fuel injection, new LCD dash, new four piston calipers up front and a good 13 kg shaved off the weight.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
- 2000: Yellow/black, blue/white
- 2001: Red/white/black
- 2002: White/blue, black/red/silver
- 2003: White/blue/black, yellow/black/grey
Capacity: 749 cc (average)
Power: 140 bhp, 104 kW (high)
Red Line: 14,000 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 170 mph, 274 km/h (very high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 40 mpg, 7.1 l/100km, 14.2 km/l (average)
Range: 160 miles, 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres, 4.8 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 830 mm, 32.7 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 166 kg, 366 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Model History & Updates
2002: New adjustable swingarm, new mirrors and fuel injection tweaks.
Review In A Few
- Useful under seat storage
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left