Suzuki GSX-R750 For Sale
The 2000 Suzuki GSX-R750 is a mid-range sports bike and is powered by a 749cc inline four engine which puts out 140bhp. It was launched in 1986 with updates in 1992, 1996, 2004, 2006, 2008 and 2011.
What Is It?
- Stylish, comfortable, handling, useful under seat storage
- Brakes - budget for better, finish
The 2000 model represented another complete re-design of the GSX-R750. Powered by a water cooled 749cc inline 4, producing 141bhp at 12,500rpm.
- 6 speed transmission and fuel injection
- Aluminium twin spar frame
- Fully adjustable 43mm upside down fork
- Fully adjustable 46mm rear shock
- Dual 320mm discs up front with 4 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear
- Under seat storage
- New LCD console
The chassis and engine are brand new and the fairing is more aerodynamic. In other areas the the bike is 30mm less in height, has a new 20mm longer swingarm and longer wheelbase. All in all it's 16kg lighter than the previous model with 5kg of that from the new and more compact engine.
2002 saw a new adjustable swingarm, new mirrors and fuel injection tweaks.
- 2000: Yellow/black, blue/white
- 2001: Red/white/black
- 2002: White/blue, black/red/silver
- 2003: White/blue/black, yellow/black/grey
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (8)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.