Suzuki GSX-R750 For Sale
- Stylish and comfortable
- Very fast with great handling
- Useful under seat storage
- Brakes - budget for better
- Build quality and finish
What Is It?
The 2000 model represented another complete re-design of the GSX-R750. Powered by a water cooled 749cc inline 4, producing 141bhp at 12,500rpm.
- 6 speed transmission and fuel injection
- Aluminium twin spar frame
- Fully adjustable 43mm upside down fork
- Fully adjustable 46mm rear shock
- Dual 320mm discs up front with 4 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear
- Under seat storage
- New LCD console
The chassis and engine are brand new and the fairing is more aerodynamic. In other areas the the bike is 30mm less in height, has a new 20mm longer swingarm and longer wheelbase. All in all it's 16kg lighter than the previous model with 5kg of that from the new and more compact engine.
2002 saw a new adjustable swingarm, new mirrors and fuel injection tweaks.
- 2000: Yellow/black, blue/white
- 2001: Red/white/black
- 2002: White/blue, black/red/silver
- 2003: White/blue/black, yellow/black/grey
Parts & Accessories
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Bikes for Sale (6)
£1,500 eBay, 18th December
£2,995 eBay, 18th December
Part Exchange / UK Delivery / Finance all Available
£5,000 eBay, 18th December
www.thebikeshop.co.uk UK Mainland Delivery £149