Suzuki GSX-R750 For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-R750 is a popular mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 749 cc inline four engine, producing 118 bhp at 11,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm Showa upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock
- 4->2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 1986-1991 model there's a new slimmer water cooled engine, slightly more power, the headlight cover changes from glass to plastic to save weight and the frame / swingarm are a new design however weight is noticeably up.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 170/60 at the rear.
- 1992: Blue/white, red/white
- 1993: Blue/white, purple/black/red
- 1994: Blue/white, silver/red, blue/purple/black
- 1995: Blue/white, red/white, silver/red
1994: Re-designed chassis, engine, gearbox, fork and three piston calipers. Dry weight reduced to 199 kg and power to 112 bhp at 10,500 rpm.
Capacity: 749 cc (average)
Power: 118 bhp / 88 kW (high)
Red Line: 13,500 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 30 mpg / 9.4 L/100km (poor)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 21.0 litres / 4.6 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 208 kg / 459 pounds
Bikes For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get an instant online valuation from WeBuyAnyBike.com:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left