Suzuki GSX-R750 For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-R750 is a popular mid-range sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 749 cc inline four engine, producing 118 bhp at 11,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm Showa upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock
- 4->2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 1986-1991 model there's a new slimmer water cooled engine, slightly more power, the headlight cover changes from glass to plastic to save weight and the frame / swingarm are a new design however weight is noticeably up.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 170/60 at the rear.
- 1992: Blue/white, red/white
- 1993: Blue/white, purple/black/red
- 1994: Blue/white, silver/red, blue/purple/black
- 1995: Blue/white, red/white, silver/red
Capacity: 749 cc (average)
Power: 118 bhp / 88 kW (high)
Red Line: 13,500 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 30 mpg / 9.4 L/100km (poor)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 21.0 litres / 4.6 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 208 kg / 459 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
1994: Re-designed chassis, engine, gearbox, fork and three piston calipers. Dry weight reduced to 199 kg and power to 112 bhp at 10,500 rpm.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left