Ducati 748 Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati 748 is a premium sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 748 cc V-Twin engine which puts out 97 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,700 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa upside down fork with 127 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Triple analogue dash
- Steering damper
- Side stand
- 2->2 under seat exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/60 tyre at the front and a 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Termignoni exhausts.
Colours: Red, yellowDid You Know?
It's essentially a smaller capacity 916 with a higher revving engine.
Launch RRP: £8,500
Capacity: 748 cc (average)
Power: 97 bhp, 72 kW (average)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 150 mph, 241 km/h (very high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 40 mpg, 7.1 l/100km, 14.2 km/l (average)
Range: 150 miles, 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres, 4.5 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 790 mm, 31.1 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 196 kg, 432 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Review In A Few
- Loads of power on tap
- Aggressive riding position
- On the heavy side
- Hard seat
Check out this video review from Men and Motors.
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left