Honda CBR900RR Fireblade 918 For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBR900RR Fireblade is a dedicated sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 918 cc inline four engine, producing 130 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 45 mm Showa fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear pro-link shock with 125 mm travel
- Four 38 mm Keihin carbs
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed transmission
Compared to the 1992-1995 model there's a 25 cc capacity increase, 7 bhp more power, up rated suspension, a re-designed 3 box section chassis that's more rigid while being lighter, 10 mm higher bars / seat, a new swingarm, fork, shock, slimmer fuel tank and a 1 kg weight saving.
The 5-spoke 16" front wheel takes a Bridgestone BT56 130/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
- 1996: Red/white/blue, grey/orange, black/red
- 1997: Red/white/black, yellow/purple/black and grey/black
The 1997 model appears in The Fast and the Furious (2001).
Review In A Few
- Useful storage space under the seat
- Easy to use power
- Build quality
- Budget to replace the standard can and upgrade the brakes
- 16" front wheel limits tyre selection
Launch RRP: £9,265
Capacity: 918 cc (average)
Power: 130 bhp / 97 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 204 kg / 450 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 184 kg / 406 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.637 bhp/kg / 0.475 kW/kg
Check out this video from The chronicles of mr fish.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left