Honda CBR900RR Fireblade 918 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (204 kg / 450 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (160 mph / 257 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (918 cc)
- Power: High (130 bhp / 97 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.637 bhp/kg / 0.475 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,265
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video from The chronicles of mr fish.
What Is It?
The Honda CBR900RR Fireblade is a dedicated sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 918 cc inline four engine, producing 130 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 45 mm Showa fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear pro-link shock with 125 mm travel
- Four 38 mm Keihin carbs
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed transmission
Compared to the 1992-1995 model there's a 25 cc capacity increase, 7 bhp more power, up rated suspension, a re-designed 3 box section chassis that's more rigid while being lighter, 10 mm higher bars / seat, a new swingarm, fork, shock, slimmer fuel tank and a 1 kg weight saving.
The 5-spoke 16" front wheel takes a Bridgestone BT56 130/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
- 1996: Red/white/blue, grey/orange, black/red
- 1997: Red/white/black, yellow/purple/black and grey/black
The 1997 model appears in The Fast and the Furious (2001).
Popularity & How Many Left