Honda VTR1000F Firestorm Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (214 kg / 472 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (16.0 litres / 4.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (35 mpg / 8.1 l/100km / 12.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (120 miles / 193 km)
- Top Speed: High (145 mph / 233 km/h)
- Capacity: High (996 cc)
- Power: High (109 bhp / 81 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.509 bhp/kg / 0.380 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,000
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from MadMax Blades And Bikes.
What Is It?
The Honda VTR1000F Firestorm is a sports bike which is related to the high performance VTR1000 SP1 and SP2 sports bikes. It's powered by a Euro 1 compliant liquid cooled 996 cc V-Twin engine, producing 108.6b hp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Twin spar Aluminium frame
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm fork with 109 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 124 mm travel
- 48 mm carbs
- 2->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Electric starter, adjustable levers
- Position light above headlight
- 6 speed gearbox
The fairings each cover a side mounted radiator, the swingarm bolts directly onto the engine and the pillion seat cover can be removed to reveal the seat. The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
- 1997-1998: Black, red, silver, yellow
- 1999: Black, red, blue, orange
- 2000-2002: Red, blue, yellow (silver wheels)
- 2003-2004: Black, red, blue
- 2005-2008: Black, red
It's called the SuperHawk in the USA.
Model History & Updates
2001: Wheels back to black, fuel capacity up to 19 litres, handlebars 16 mm higher and 7° forward, new indicators, new LCD dash, HISS, new battery, smoother fuelling and more efficient Euro 2 air-induction system. Dry weight up from 192 kg to 193 kg.