Honda VTR1000F Firestorm For Sale
The 1997 Honda VTR1000F Firestorm is a sports bike and is powered by a 996cc V-Twin engine which puts out 109bhp. It's related to the high performance VTR1000 SP1 and SP2 sports bikes.
What Is It?
- Good value all rounder
It's powered by a Euro 1 compliant liquid cooled 996cc V-Twin engine, producing 108.6bhp at 9,000rpm and maximum torque at 7,000rpm.
- Twin spar Aluminium frame
- Dual 296mm discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41mm fork with 109mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 124mm travel
- 48mm carbs
- 2->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Electric starter, adjustable levers
- Position light above main
- 6 speed gearbox
Unusually the fairings each cover a side mounted radiator and the swingarm bolts directly onto the engine. The pillion seat cover can be removed to reveal the seat.
The 3-spoke cast Aluminum 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
- 1997-1998: Black, red, silver, yellow
- 1999: Black, red, blue, orange
- 2000-2002: Red, blue, yellow (silver wheels)
- 2003-2004: Black, red, blue
- 2005-2008: Black, red
2001: Wheels back to black, fuel capacity up to 19 litres, handlebars 16mm higher and 7° forward, new indicators, new LCD dash, HISS, new battery, smoother fuelling and more efficient Euro 2 air-induction system. Dry weight up from 192kg to 193kg.
Did You Know?
It's called the SuperHawk in the USA
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, in the hope it helps you find the right bike at the right price.
- Related Model
Check out this review from MadMax Blades And Bikes: