Honda VTR1000F Firestorm For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda VTR1000F Firestorm is a sports bike which is related to the high performance VTR1000 SP1 and SP2 sports bikes. It's powered by a Euro 1 compliant liquid cooled 996 cc V-Twin engine, producing 108.6b hp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Twin spar Aluminium frame
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm fork with 109 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 124 mm travel
- 48 mm carbs
- 2->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Electric starter, adjustable levers
- Position light above headlight
- 6 speed gearbox
The fairings each cover a side mounted radiator, the swingarm bolts directly onto the engine and the pillion seat cover can be removed to reveal the seat. The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
- 1997-1998: Black, red, silver, yellow
- 1999: Black, red, blue, orange
- 2000-2002: Red, blue, yellow (silver wheels)
- 2003-2004: Black, red, blue
- 2005-2008: Black, red
Did You Know?
It's called the SuperHawk in the USA.
2001: Wheels back to black, fuel capacity up to 19 litres, handlebars 16 mm higher and 7° forward, new indicators, new LCD dash, HISS, new battery, smoother fuelling and more efficient Euro 2 air-induction system. Dry weight up from 192 kg to 193 kg.
Review In A Few
- Good value all rounder
Launch RRP: £8,000
Capacity: 996 cc (high)
Power: 109 bhp / 81 kW (high)
Red Line: 9,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 145 mph / 233 km/h (high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 120 miles / 193 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 214 kg / 472 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 193 kg / 426 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.509 bhp/kg / 0.380 kW/kg
Check out this video review from MadMax Blades And Bikes.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left