Ducati 999 S For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati 999 S is a premium sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 998 cc V-Twin Testastretta engine, producing 136 bhp at 9,750 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel trellis frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- Rear 245 mm disc with two piston caliper
- Adjustable Ohlins 43 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear shock with 128 mm travel
- Marelli electronic fuel injection
- 2->1 exhaust system with under seat steel muffler
- Adjustable brake levers and pegs
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the base 999 you get Ohlins suspension, 12 bhp more from the engine, a tad more torque, a steering damper and solo seat.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/50 at the rear.
Colours: Red, blackDid You Know?
The 999 was designed by Pierre Terblanche.
2005: Revised engine with Titanium internals, larger sump and 143 bhp. Trellis frame now painted red, longer swingarm, taller screen and radial brakes.
Review In A Few
- Styling splits opinion
- High maintenance
Launch RRP: £13,950
Capacity: 998 cc (high)
Power: 136 bhp / 101 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 170 mph / 274 km/h (very high)
Economy: 30 mpg / 9.4 L/100km (poor)
Range: 100 miles / 161 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 15.5 litres / 3.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 186 kg / 410 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left