Ducati 999 S For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Current Prices: £7,300–£5,500
What Is It?
The Ducati 999 S is a premium sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 998 cc V-Twin Testastretta engine, producing 136 bhp at 9,750 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel trellis frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- Rear 245 mm disc with two piston caliper
- Adjustable Ohlins 43 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear shock with 128 mm travel
- Marelli electronic fuel injection
- 2->1 exhaust system with under seat steel muffler
- Adjustable brake levers and pegs
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the base 999 you get Ohlins suspension, 12 bhp more from the engine, a tad more torque, a steering damper and solo seat. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/50 at the rear.
Colours: Red, black
2005: Revised engine with Titanium internals, larger sump and 143 bhp. Trellis frame now painted red, longer swingarm, taller screen and radial brakes.
Did You Know?
The 999 was designed by Pierre Terblanche.
Review In A Few
- Styling splits opinion
- High maintenance
Capacity: 998 cc (high)
Power: 136 bhp / 101 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 170 mph / 274 km/h (very high)
Economy: 30 mpg / 9.4 L/100km (poor)
Range: 100 miles / 161 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 15.5 litres / 3.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Launch RRP: £13,950
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|