Ducati 999 For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati 999 is a premium sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 998 cc V-Twin Testastretta engine, producing 124 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel trellis frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- Rear 245 mm disc with two piston caliper
- Adjustable Showa 43 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 128 mm travel
- Marelli electronic fuel injection
- 2->1 exhaust system with under seat muffler
- Adjustable brake levers and pegs
- 6 speed gearbox
The light box section swingarm was derived from Ducati's racing experience and they put a lot of effort into aerodynamics with the 999, while still remaining Euro 2 compliant.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/50 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red, yellowDid You Know?
It makes an appearance in the Britney Spears Toxic music video.
2005: Engine now makes 140 bhp at 9,750 rpm, the frame is painted red and the swingarm is longer. Ducati made a small tweak to cool the cam belt, resulting in improved reliability and a few small tweaks to the design.
2006: Airwaves Replica edition but they are incredibly rare in the UK.
Capacity: 998 cc (high)
Power: 124 bhp / 92 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 165 mph / 265 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 120 miles / 193 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 15.5 litres / 3.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 186 kg / 410 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left