Suzuki GSX-R1000 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (166 kg / 366 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (35 mpg / 8.1 l/100km / 12.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (185 mph / 298 km/h)
- Capacity: High (999 cc)
- Power: Very High (178 bhp / 133 kW)
- Redline: Very High (13,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,800
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from mark pulling.
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-R1000 is a dedicated sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 998.6 cc inline four engine, producing 178 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 125 mm travel
- Adjustable Kayaba rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Steering damper
- LED tail light
- 4->2->1 Titanium exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2003-2004 model there's a new higher revving engine with Titanium valves, 14 bhp more power, larger front discs, a new silencer design, new more aerodynamic fairing, narrower tank, 10 mm lower seat, the indicators are now in the mirrors, there's a new slipper clutch, it's 40 mm shorter and 2 kg has been shaved off the weight.
A good 1.2 kg is saved from the new frame, with 500 grams off the wheels, 350 grams off the fuel tank and some more from new battery / generator.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone BT014 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/50 at the rear.
Colours: Blue/white/black, black/grey, yellow/black, red/black
Popularity & How Many Left