Suzuki GSX-R1000 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (172 kg / 379 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.5 litres / 4.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (35 mpg / 8.1 l/100km / 12.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (185 mph / 298 km/h)
- Capacity: High (999 cc)
- Power: Very High (185 bhp / 138 kW)
- Redline: Very High (13,750 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,000
For Sale (18)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-R1000 is a dedicated sports bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 998.6 cc inline four engine, producing 185 bhp at 12,000 rpm and maximum torque at 10,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 125 mm travel
- Adjustable Kayaba rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Electronic speed sensitive steering damper
- Slipper clutch
- LED tail light
- Ride modes: Wet, Road, Sport
- 4->2 Titanium exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2005-2006 model there's a power boost of 7 bhp higher up the range, three ride modes, a higher red line, the rear caliper is now above the disc, the steering damper is now electronic, the radiator has been beefed up, aerodynamics / suspension improved and there's a new Euro friendly dual exhaust system however weight is up 6 kg.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone BT-015 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/50 at the rear.
Colours: Blue/white/black, red/black, yellow/silver/black, white/black, black/orange, black
Popularity & How Many Left