Suzuki GSX-R1000 For Sale
The 2007 Suzuki GSX-R1000 is a dedicated sports bike and is powered by a 999cc inline four engine which puts out 185bhp. It was launched in 2001 with updates in 2003, 2005, 2009, 2012 and 2017.
- Power, plenty of torque across the range, handling, comfort, brakes
- Build quality, paint finish, budget for a better exhaust
What Is It?
The 2007 version featured improved aerodynamics and an updated chassis although gained quite a bit of weight. Meeting new emission regulations required a re-designed exhaust system and caused the weight to jump up to 172kg without fuel.
- Dual 310mm discs with 2 piston radial calipers
- Rear 220mm disc with single piston caliper (mounted above swingarm)
- Adjustable 43mm fork with 125mm travel
- Selectable engine mappings (standard, sport and wet)
- Slipper clutch
- Electrically controlled steering damper
- New vertically stacked headlights
- Adjustable pegs
- Larger radiator
The liquid cooled four cylinder 998.6cc engine has been re-designed to output 185bhp at 12,000rpm. There is also a new more powerful engine management system and fuel injection system.
Available colours: Blue/white/black, red/black, yellow/silver/black, white/black, black/orange and black
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (13)
- 1 of 5
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!