Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade For Sale
The 2008 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade is a dedicated premium sports bike and is powered by a 999cc inline four engine which puts out 175bhp. It was originally launched in 2004 with updates in 2006, 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2017.
- Very fast, great brakes, easy to use power and torque, light, handling, build quality
- Plastic fuel tank, quiet, can get through a lot of oil, budget for a gear indicator and braided brake lines
What Is It?
The all new 2008 model featured an all new 999cc engine with a maximum red line of 13,000rpm. Maximum power is achieved at 12,000rpm.
- Titanium valves, enlarged bore and reduced stroke (engine is 2.5kg lighter)
- Re-engineering to reduce weight including new frame, side stand (200g saving), brake hoses, rotors, battery and wheels
- Revised HESD system
- Side mounted exhaust replaced the under-seat set-up of the previous version and saves 500g
- 999.8cc liquid cooled inline 4
- Fully adjustable 32mm fork and rear monoshock
- Dual 320mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
In 2009 an optional Combined ABS (C-ABS) became available as a factory fitted option and lightweight indicators were added.
Colour schemes and RRP:
- 2008: £9,300: Red/black, yellow/black, black/silver
- 2009: £9,300: Black, black/white, orange/black/red (Repsol)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (19)
- 1 of 7
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this video review from chaseontwowheels.