Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade For Sale
The 2010 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade is a dedicated premium sports bike and is powered by a 999cc inline four engine which puts out 175bhp. It was originally launched in 2004 with updates in 2006, 2008, 2012, 2014 and 2017.
What Is It?
- Looks, handling, easy to use power and torque, powerful brakes
- Can use a lot of oil, budget for a gear indicator and power commander
The liquid cooled 999cc four cylinder engine achieves 175bhp at 12,000rpm however not that much changed for the 2010 blade.
- Aluminium twin spar frame
- Dual 320mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- Rear 220mm disc with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43mm upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable rear pro-link shock with 135mm travel
- Optional Combined-ABS (C-ABS)
Flywheel diameter was increased for more inertia, the Aluminium muffler cover saw a re-design and Honda added a quick release licence plate cover for speedy track conversion. Elsewhere the tail light saw a bit of a re-design with a clear lens and new shape.
- 2010: Black/red, orange/black/silver, white/red/blue, black
- 2011: White/blue/red, black/silver/orange and black and black/orange (Repsol)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, in the hope it helps you find the right bike at the right price.
Check out this walk around from MotoPage: