Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade For Sale
The 2010 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade is a dedicated premium sports bike and is powered by a 999cc inline four engine which puts out 175bhp. It was originally launched in 2004 with updates in 2006, 2008, 2012, 2014 and 2017.
- Looks, handling, easy to use power and torque, powerful brakes
- Can use a lot of oil, budget for a gear indicator and power commander
What Is It?
The liquid cooled 999cc four cylinder engine achieves 175bhp at 12,000rpm however not that much changed for the 2010 blade.
- Aluminium twin spar frame
- Dual 320mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- Rear 220mm disc with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43mm upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable rear pro-link shock with 135mm travel
- Optional Combined-ABS (C-ABS)
Flywheel diameter was increased for more inertia, the Aluminium muffler cover saw a re-design and Honda added a quick release licence plate cover for speedy track conversion. Elsewhere the tail light saw a bit of a re-design with a clear lens and new shape.
- 2010: Black/red, orange/black/silver, white/red/blue, black
- 2011: White/blue/red, black/silver/orange and black and black/orange (Repsol)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (16)
- 1 of 6
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with We Want Your Motorbike today:
Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!