Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade Motorbikes For Sale & Buying Guide
What Is It?
The Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade is a dedicated premium sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 999.8 cc inline four engine, producing 175 bhp at 12,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm upside down fork
- Adjustable pro-link shock
- Electronic steering damper
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- Slipper clutch
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2008-2009 model the flywheel diameter is increased for more inertia, the Aluminium muffler cover has been re-designed, the tail light is new and Honda have added a quick release licence plate cover for speedy track conversion.
Honda's Combined Braking System (C-ABS) is a key option. The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone BT-015 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
- 2010: Black/red, orange/black/silver, white/red/blue, black
- 2011: White/blue/red, black/silver/orange, black, black/orange (Repsol)
CBR is short for City Bike Racer and RR means Race Replica.
Launch RRP: £11,175
Capacity: 999 cc (high)
Power: 175 bhp, 130 kW (very high)
Red Line: 13,400 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 180 mph, 290 km/h (very high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 40 mpg, 7.1 l/100km, 14.2 km/l (average)
Range: 160 miles, 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres, 4.8 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm, 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 200 kg, 441 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 179 kg, 395 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.875 bhp/kg, 0.652 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Review In A Few
- Smooth power
- Better suited to shorter riders
- No fuel gauge
- C-ABS system
For Sale (14)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left