Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Weight: Average (200 kg / 441 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (180 mph / 290 km/h)
- Capacity: High (999 cc)
- Power: Very High (175 bhp / 130 kW)
- Power to Weight: Very High (0.875 bhp/kg / 0.652 kW/kg)
- Redline: Very High (13,400 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £11,175
For Sale (9)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade is a dedicated premium sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 999.8 cc inline four engine, producing 175 bhp at 12,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm upside down fork
- Adjustable pro-link shock
- Electronic steering damper
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- Slipper clutch
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2008-2009 model the flywheel diameter is increased for more inertia, the Aluminium muffler cover has been re-designed, the tail light is new and Honda have added a quick release licence plate cover for speedy track conversion.
Honda's Combined Braking System (C-ABS) is a key option. The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone BT-015 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
- 2010: Black/red, orange/black/silver, white/red/blue, black
- 2011: White/blue/red, black/silver/orange, black, black/orange (Repsol)
CBR is short for City Bike Racer and RR means Race Replica.
Popularity & How Many Left