Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Current Prices: £5,400–£3,950
What Is It?
The Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade is a dedicated premium sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 999.8cc inline four engine, producing 175bhp at 12,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,500rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Tokico 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43mm upside down fork
- Adjustable pro-link shock
- Electronic steering damper
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- Slipper clutch
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2008-2009 model the flywheel diameter is increased for more inertia, the Aluminium muffler cover has been re-designed, the tail light is new and Honda have added a quick release licence plate cover for speedy track conversion.
Honda's Combined Braking System (C-ABS) is a key option. The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone BT-015 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
- 2010: Black/red, orange/black/silver, white/red/blue, black
- 2011: White/blue/red, black/silver/orange, black, black/orange (Repsol)
Did You Know?
CBR is short for City Bike Racer and RR means Race Replica.
Capacity: 999 cc (high)
Power: 175 bhp / 130 kW (very high)
Red Line: 13,400 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 180 mph / 290 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 200 kg / 441 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 179 kg / 395 pounds
Launch RRP: £11,175
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you weekly updates with adverts like this:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2010||581||292||873||460 / month|
|2011||538||278||816||340 / month|