Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade is a dedicated premium sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 998 cc inline four engine, producing 172 bhp at 11,250 rpm and maximum torque at 10,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm upside down fork
- Adjustable pro-link shock
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2004-2005 model there's 3 kg shaved off the weight, a lighter swingarm, improved handling, a new Titanium exhaust system, improved suspension, lighter engine internals, a higher red line and thinner plus larger front discs.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone BT-015 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
- 2006: Black, red/black, grey/black, blue/yellow
- 2007: Red/black, silver/black, grey/black, black/white/red, black/orange/red (Repsol)
CBR is short for City Bike Racer and RR means Race Replica.
Launch RRP: £8,600
Capacity: 998 cc (high)
Power: 172 bhp / 128 kW (very high)
Red Line: 12,200 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 180 mph / 290 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 204 kg / 450 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 176 kg / 388 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.843 bhp/kg / 0.629 kW/kg
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left