Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade For Sale
The 2006 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade is a dedicated premium sports bike and is powered by a 998cc inline four engine which puts out 172bhp. It was originally launched in 2004 with updates in 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2017.
- Very fast, quality build, looks, handling, easy to use power, brakes
- Quiet, not suited to long distances, expensive to run
What Is It?
The 2006 model launched with a number of small improvements, such as more power, less weight and improved handling.
- New exhaust system
- Revised suspension
- Revised cam timing
- A higher red line of 12,200 rpm
- Thinner and larger 320mm front discs
- Lighter swingarm
- 998cc liquid cooled 16V inline four
- Aluminium twin-spar frame
- Fully adjustable 43mm fork and adjustable monoshock
- Dual 320mm discs up front with 2 piston radial callipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
Colour schemes and RRP:
- 2006: £8,600: Black, red/black, grey/black and blue/yellow
- 2007: £8,600: Red/black, silver/black, grey/black, black/white/red and black/orange/red (Repsol)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (4)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!