Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (201 kg / 443 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (16.1 litres / 4.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (185 mph / 298 km/h)
- Capacity: High (1,000 cc)
- Power: Very High (215 bhp / 160 kW)
- Power to Weight: Very High (1.070 bhp/kg / 0.798 kW/kg)
- Redline: Very High (14,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £20,000
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Check out this video review from Visordown.
What Is It?
The Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade is a track focused premium sports bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 999.9 cc inline four engine, producing 214.6 bhp at 14,500 rpm and maximum torque at 12,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 2-level cornering ABS
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa BPF fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa BFRC-L rear shock with 137 mm travel
- Showa 3-level electronic steering damper
- 9-level traction control
- 3-level engine braking control and wheelie control
- Ride modes: Rain, Sport, Track, Custom A / B
- Assist and slipper clutch, adjustable levers
- LED lighting all round, 5" TFT dash
- 4->2->1 Titanium exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the CBR1000RR there's a new more compact engine with 26 bhp more power and a 1,100 rpm higher red line, improved traction control, 10 mm larger front discs, new bodywork with integrated winglets, a new frame, longer swingarm, a larger rear tyre, keyless only starter, launch control, a 45 mm lower fuel tank, improved TFT dash and a 38% more compact Akrapovic muffler as standard but it's 5 kg heavier.
Like the recent Ducati Panigale V4, the winglets generate downforce to reduce wheelies under hard acceleration and to improve braking stability.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and a 200/55 at the rear.
- 2020-2021: Black, red/white/blue
- 2022: Red/white/blue
Removing the usual ignition barrel makes the air flow from the ram-air duct in the nose smoother.
Model History & Updates
2022: Lower gearing for improved mid-range acceleration (40 to 43 tooth rear sprocket), improved intake and exhaust gas flow, smoother traction control system and +5 mm wheelbase.
Up And Down The Range
The top of the range £23,500 Fireblade SP gets fancy Ohlins electronic suspension, a quickshifter and Brembo Stylema front brakes. It has a gold fork finish and black levers.