Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade is a track focused premium sports bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 999.9 cc inline four engine, producing 214.6 bhp at 14,500 rpm and maximum torque at 12,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 2-level cornering ABS
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa BPF fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa BFRC-L rear shock with 137 mm travel
- Showa 3-level electronic steering damper
- 9-level traction control
- 3-level engine braking control and wheelie control
- Ride modes: Rain, Sport, Track, Custom A / B
- Assist and slipper clutch, adjustable levers
- LED lighting all round, 5" TFT dash
- 4->2->1 Titanium exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the CBR1000RR there's a new more compact engine with 26 bhp more power and a 1,100 rpm higher red line, improved traction control, 10 mm larger front discs, new bodywork with integrated winglets, a new frame, longer swingarm, a larger rear tyre, keyless only starter, launch control, a 45 mm lower fuel tank, improved TFT dash and a 38% more compact Akrapovic muffler as standard but it's 5 kg heavier.
Like the recent Ducati Panigale V4, the winglets generate downforce to reduce wheelies under hard acceleration and to improve braking stability.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and a 200/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red/white/blueDid You Know?
Removing the usual ignition barrel makes the air flow from the ram-air duct in the nose smoother.
Launch RRP: £20,000
Capacity: 1,000 cc (high)
Power: 215 bhp, 160 kW (very high)
Red Line: 14,500 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 185 mph, 298 km/h (very high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 45 mpg, 6.3 l/100km, 15.9 km/l (average)
Range: 160 miles, 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.1 litres, 4.3 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 830 mm, 32.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 201 kg, 443 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 1.070 bhp/kg, 0.798 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Up And Down The Range
The top of the range £23,500 Fireblade SP gets fancy Ohlins electronic suspension, a quickshifter and Brembo Stylema front brakes. It has a gold fork finish and black levers.
Check out this video review from Visordown.
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: