Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade is a track focused premium sports bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 999.9 cc inline four engine, producing 214.6 bhp at 14,500 rpm and maximum torque at 12,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 2-level cornering ABS
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa BPF fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa BFRC-L rear shock with 137 mm travel
- Showa 3-level electronic steering damper
- 9-level traction control
- 3-level engine braking control and wheelie control
- Ride modes: Rain, Sport, Track, Custom A / B
- Assist and slipper clutch, adjustable levers
- LED lighting all round, 5" TFT dash
- 4->2->1 Titanium exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the CBR1000RR there's a new more compact engine with 26 bhp more power and a 1,100 rpm higher red line, improved traction control, 10 mm larger front discs, new bodywork with integrated winglets, a new frame, longer swingarm, a larger rear tyre, keyless only starter, launch control, a 45 mm lower fuel tank, improved TFT dash and a 38% more compact Akrapovic muffler as standard but it's 5 kg heavier.
Like the recent Ducati Panigale V4, the winglets generate downforce to reduce wheelies under hard acceleration and to improve braking stability.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and a 200/55 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red/white/blue
The top of the range £23,500 Fireblade SP gets fancy Ohlins electronic suspension, a quickshifter and Brembo Stylema front brakes. It has a gold fork finish and black levers.
Did You Know?
Removing the usual ignition barrel makes the air flow from the ram-air duct in the nose smoother.
Capacity: 1,000 cc (high)
Power: 215 bhp / 160 kW (very high)
Red Line: 14,500 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 185 mph / 298 km/h (very high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.1 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 830 mm / 32.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 201 kg / 443 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight Ratio: 1.070 bhp/kg / 0.798 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: