BMW S1000RR For Sale
The 2019 BMW S1000RR is a premium sports bike and is powered by a 999cc inline four engine which puts out 204bhp. It was first released in 2010 with updates in 2012 and 2015.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 999cc inline four VVT engine, producing 203.8bhp at 13,500rpm and maximum torque at 11,500rpm.
- Aluminium frame, rear frame and swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with BMW 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- BMW cornering ABS with off-mode
- Adjustable 45mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 117mm travel
- Traction control, wheelie control, hill start control
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Dynamic, Race (ABS off)
- LED lighting all round, quickshifter
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2018 model power is up 8bhp from a new more compact engine with Variable Valve Timing (ShiftCam), the headlights are now a lovely symmetrical LED design where both put out high/low beam, the indicators are now in the mirrors, the dash is the latest 6.5" colour TFT job from the new GS, it's a bit narrower around the knees, the front brake now uses a BMW rather than Brembo caliper and weight is down roughly 7kg but the tank is a litre smaller and the seat is 9mm higher. The bodywork, subframe and exhaust are also new designs.
This generation is all about optimising an already highly optimised machine with a few shiny up to date bits, VVT producing more torque below 9,000rpm with more power above and generous weight savings with 4kg shaved off the engine, 1.6kg off the wheels, 1.3kg off the exhaust system and roughly 600g off the suspension. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
- Race Pack (£16,700): Forged wheels, DDC, Pro Modes, 2kg lighter battery, adjustable swingarm, pillion seat cover, heated grips, cruise control, TPMS, hill start control pro and 1.6kg off the weight
- M Pack (HP in old money) (£19,315): Race pack plus Carbon Fibre wheels, sport seat, red/white/blue colour scheme and 3.5kg off the weight
Accessories include the fancy electronic semi-active suspension (DDC), Pro Modes (1-3 custom riding modes, launch control, pit lane limiter), adjustable anti-wheelie control, cruise control, Hill Start Control Pro, pillion seat cover, tinted screen, heated grips and loads of Carbon bits.
- 2019: Red, white/blue/red (M Pack)
- 2020: Black, red, silver, white/blue/red
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Check out this video review from 44Teeth.