BMW S1000RR Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (204 kg / 450 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.5 litres / 4.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (35 mpg / 8.1 l/100km / 12.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (186 mph / 299 km/h)
- Capacity: High (999 cc)
- Power: Very High (190 bhp / 142 kW)
- Power to Weight: Very High (0.931 bhp/kg / 0.695 kW/kg)
- Redline: Very High (14,200 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £13,735
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The BMW S1000RR is a premium sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 999 cc inline four engine, producing a 190.4 bhp at 13,000 rpm and maximum torque at 9,750 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Steel braided brake lines
- Adjustable Sachs 46 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable steering head from -5 mm to +10 mm
- Ride modes: Rain (150 bhp), Sport, Race, Slick
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- Slipper clutch
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2010-2011 model there's a 10-level steering damper, new tail unit, swingarm pivot, more reliable crankshaft design, wider handlebars, larger air intake, tweaked power modes and a 10 mm shorter wheelbase.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the quickshifter, ABS (+2.5 kg), traction control, heated grips, GPS data logger and HP Titanium exhaust.
Colours: Black, grey, white/red, blue, white/blue/blackDid You Know?
The side gills are inverted on the second generation.
Up And Down The Range
The S1000RR HP4 adds semi-active suspension and a 9 kg weight advantage however it's substantially more expensive.
Popularity & How Many Left