BMW S1000RR HP4 For Sale
What Is It?
The BMW S1000RR HP4 is a premium track focused sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 999 cc inline four engine, producing a 193 bhp at 13,000 rpm and maximum torque at 9,750 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Steel braided brake lines
- Adjustable Sachs 46 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Adjustable steering head from -5 mm to +10 mm
- Ride modes: Rain (150 bhp), Sport, Race, Slick
- 10 level steering damper, launch control
- Anti wheelie
- Traction control (ASC)
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- Slipper clutch, heated grips
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the standard S1000RR there's the fancy semi-active suspension system, improved mid-range response, 2.4 kg lighter forged wheels, 4.5 kg lighter Akrapovic Titanium exhaust system, lighter wheels, quickshifter, ABS system, GPS data logger, race spec brake pads and 9 kg shaved off the weight.
Launch control holds the engine at 8,000 rpm while working to prevent wheel spin and wheelies. The 7-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
The £19,350 Competition Pack adds the Carbon bodywork, race clutch, brake levers, blue wheels and graphics.
Colours: Blue/whiteDid You Know?
HP stands for High Performance.
Launch RRP: £16,700
Capacity: 999 cc (high)
Power: 193 bhp / 144 kW (very high)
Red Line: 14,200 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 185 mph / 298 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.5 litres / 3.8 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 199 kg / 439 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 169 kg / 373 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.970 bhp/kg / 0.723 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
For Sale (5)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left