Ducati 1199 Panigale S For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati 1199 Panigale S is a premium dedicated sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,198 cc Superquadro V-Twin engine, producing 195 bhp at 10,750 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Magnesium front sub-frame
- Aluminium frame and single-sided swingarm
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9ME ABS system with rear off mode
- Adjustable 43 mm Ohlins NIX30 fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX36 rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Steering damper
- Ride modes: Wet (120 bhp), Sport, Race
- 8-level traction control
- Engine braking control
- TFT dash
- LED lighting
- Slipper clutch
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It builds on the base 1199 Panigale with full LED lighting, ABS, Ohlins electronically adjustable suspension, the quickshifter and lighter wheels.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and a 200/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Termignoni exhaust (-2 kg) and GPS data logger.
Colours: Red, white, Tricolore
Up And Down The Range
The £23,500 Tricolore gets you a special white/red/green paint job, the data logger and the Termignoni exhaust with a small power boost.
At the extreme end the £29,000 1199 R includes lighter Titanium engine internals, shortened gearing, a lighter flywheel and lots of Carbon bits. An even lighter £54,000 Superleggera 500 unit limited edition was also produced.
Review In A Few
- A track bike for the road
- Electronics package
- Fuel consumption
- Slippery pegs
- Can get hot
Launch RRP: £19,750
Capacity: 1,198 cc (very high)
Power: 195 bhp / 145 kW (very high)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 186 mph / 299 km/h (very high)
Economy: 30 mpg / 9.4 L/100km (poor)
Range: 110 miles / 177 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 825 mm / 32.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 188 kg / 415 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 164 kg / 362 pounds
Power to Weight: 1.037 bhp/kg / 0.773 kW/kg
Check out BaronVonGrumble's video review of the 1199S.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left