Ducati 1299 Panigale For Sale
The 2015 Ducati 1299 Panigale is a premium sports bike and effectively a WSBK racing bike for the road. It's powered by a 1,285cc V-Twin engine which puts out an impressive 205bhp. The Panigale S adds Ohlins suspension and forged wheels.
What Is It?
- Stylish, very fast, electronics package, quality finish
- You will end up spending a lot on fuel, can get hot at slow speeds
The 1299 is powered by a new Euro 3 compliant big bore (116mm) 1285cc Superquadro V-Twin engine. It's liquid cooled, has 4 actuated valves per cylinder, delivers 205bhp at 10,500rpm and is a stressed member of the chassis like the 1199.
The underside of the fuel tank forms the top of the air box to save weight and the power to weight ratio is class leading. The electronic package includes riding mode, power mode, traction control, cornering ABS, data logger and auto tyre calibration.
- Monocoque aluminium frame
- 20mm taller screen
- 6 speed transmission with Ducati quick shifter
- Slipper clutch
- 2 into 1 into 2 exhaust system with stainless steel mufflers
- Fully adjustable Marzocchi 50mm fork with 120mm travel
- Fully adjustable Sachs rear shock with 130mm travel
- Dual 330mm discs up front with radially mounted Brembo monobloc M50 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- TFT console
- Pirelli's Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres
- Tri-Y cast Aluminium wheels in black
A sport pack and touring pack are available to customise the bike for your needs; touring offers an anti theft system and a more comfortable seat.
The £21,050 1299 S adds ultra light Marchesini forged wheels, a carbon front mudguard and full LED headlights, alongside the fancy Ohlins suspension.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (14)
- 1 of 5
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, in the hope it helps you find the right bike at the right price.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this test versus the Yamaha R1 from 44Teeth: