Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade is a dedicated premium sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 999.8 cc inline four engine, producing 176 bhp at 12,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa Big Piston upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa MotoGP balance-free rear cushion shock with 135 mm travel
- Electronic steering damper, slipper clutch
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
To better compete with the BMW S1000RR Honda introduced another round of small tweaks and upgrades.
Compared to the 2010-2011 model there's improved fuel injection, a new modern wheel design, new LCD dash with gear indicator, advanced Showa suspension and a sharper nose design.
Honda's improved Combined Braking System (C-ABS) is a £700 option but adds 11 kg. The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone BT-015 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
- 2012: White/blue/red, red/black, silver/black, black and yellow
- 2013: White/blue/red, red/black and black
Did You Know?
CBR is short for City Bike Racer and RR means Race Replica.
Launch RRP: £11,300
Capacity: 999 cc (high)
Power: 176 bhp / 131 kW (very high)
Red Line: 13,400 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 174 mph / 280 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.7 litres / 3.9 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 200 kg / 441 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 179 kg / 395 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.880 bhp/kg / 0.656 kW/kg
Check out this 6 weeks in video review from The Smiler.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left