Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade is a dedicated premium sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 999.8 cc inline four engine, producing 176 bhp at 12,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa Big Piston upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa MotoGP balance-free rear cushion shock with 135 mm travel
- Electronic steering damper, slipper clutch
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
To better compete with the BMW S1000RR Honda introduced another round of small tweaks and upgrades.
Compared to the 2010-2011 model there's improved fuel injection, a new modern wheel design, new LCD dash with gear indicator, advanced Showa suspension and a sharper nose design.
Honda's improved Combined Braking System (C-ABS) is a £700 option but adds 11 kg. The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone BT-015 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
- 2012: White/blue/red, red/black, silver/black, black and yellow
- 2013: White/blue/red, red/black and black
CBR is short for City Bike Racer and RR means Race Replica.
Launch RRP: £11,300
Capacity: 999 cc (high)
Power: 176 bhp, 131 kW (very high)
Red Line: 13,400 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 174 mph, 280 km/h (very high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 40 mpg, 7.1 l/100km, 14.2 km/l (average)
Range: 160 miles, 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.7 litres, 4.7 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm, 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 200 kg, 441 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 179 kg, 395 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.880 bhp/kg, 0.656 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Check out this 6 weeks in video review from The Smiler.
For Sale (11)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left