Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Current Prices: £6,650–£4,800
What Is It?
The Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade is a dedicated premium sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 999.8cc inline four engine, producing 176bhp at 12,000rpm and maximum torque at 8,500rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Tokico 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43mm Showa Big Piston upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Showa MotoGP balance-free rear cushion shock with 135mm travel
- Electronic steering damper, slipper clutch
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
To better compete with the BMW S1000RR Honda introduced another round of small tweaks and upgrades.
Compared to the 2010-2011 model there's improved fuel injection, a new modern wheel design, new LCD dash with gear indicator, advanced Showa suspension and a sharper nose design.
Honda's improved Combined Braking System (C-ABS) is a £700 option but adds 11kg. The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone BT-015 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
- 2012: White/blue/red, red/black, silver/black, black and yellow
- 2013: White/blue/red, red/black and black
Did You Know?
CBR is short for City Bike Racer and RR means Race Replica.
Capacity: 999 cc (high)
Power: 176 bhp / 131 kW (very high)
Red Line: 13,400 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 174 mph / 280 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.7 litres / 3.9 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 200 kg / 441 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 179 kg / 395 pounds
Launch RRP: £11,300
Check out this 6 weeks in video review from The Smiler.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you weekly updates with adverts like this:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2012||486||244||730||300 / month|
|2013||359||175||534||170 / month|