Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Weight: Average (200 kg / 441 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.7 litres / 4.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (174 mph / 280 km/h)
- Capacity: High (999 cc)
- Power: Very High (176 bhp / 131 kW)
- Power to Weight: Very High (0.880 bhp/kg / 0.656 kW/kg)
- Redline: Very High (13,400 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £11,300
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Check out this 6 weeks in video review from The Smiler.
What Is It?
The Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade is a dedicated premium sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 999.8 cc inline four engine, producing 176 bhp at 12,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa Big Piston upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa MotoGP balance-free rear cushion shock with 135 mm travel
- Electronic steering damper, slipper clutch
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
To better compete with the BMW S1000RR Honda introduced another round of small tweaks and upgrades.
Compared to the 2010-2011 model there's improved fuel injection, a new modern wheel design, new LCD dash with gear indicator, advanced Showa suspension and a sharper nose design.
Honda's improved Combined Braking System (C-ABS) is a £700 option but adds 11 kg. The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone BT-015 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
- 2012: White/blue/red, red/black, silver/black, black and yellow
- 2013: White/blue/red, red/black and black
CBR is short for City Bike Racer and RR means Race Replica.