BMW S1000R For Sale
The BMW S1000R is a premium naked bike and is powered by a 999cc inline four engine which puts out 160bhp. It's related to the S1000RR sports bike.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 999cc inline four engine, producing 160bhp at 11,000rpm and maximum torque at 9,250rpm.
- Aluminium frame and double sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- Rear 220mm disc with Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable 46mm upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 120mm travel
- Traction control (ASC)
- Ride modes: Road and Rain (136bhp)
- Slipper clutch, LED tail light
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The S1000R is a naked version of the popular S1000RR, sharing the engine, gearbox, frame and suspension but with a higher handlebar for comfort and the engine de-tuned for more low down torque with less top end power. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the electronic suspension (DDC, gold fork), forged wheels (-2kg), additional ride modes, quickshifter, cruise control, heated grips, LED indicators, engine spoiler and Carbon bits.
- 2013-2019: Red/black, white/black, blue/grey/black
- 2020: Black, blue, white/red/blue
The £11,750 S1000R Sport gets you the DDC, engine spoiler, ride modes, quickshifter, cruise control, heated grips and LED indicators.
2017: Update with Euro 4 compliance, power up 5bhp to 165bhp, weight down by 2kg, HP Titanium silencer standard, Race ABS standard, vibration free handlebars, lighter rear frame, engine spoiler standard, cornering ABS and noticeably smaller fairing.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (24)
- 1 of 8
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
How Does It Compare?
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.