Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR For Sale
The 2017 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR is a premium naked bike based on the RSV4 RF sports bike and is powered by a 1,077cc V4 engine which puts out 173 bhp. It was first launched in 2015.
Pros / Cons
- Great electronics package
- Suspension, lacks LED lighting
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,077cc V4 cylinder engine, producing 173bhp at 11,000rpm and maximum torque at 9,000rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 330mm discs up front with Brembo M50 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 MP cornering ABS system with 3 levels and off mode
- Adjustable 43mm Sachs fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 130mm travel
- 8 level traction control, 3 level wheelie control
- 3 level launch control, cruise control
- Pit lane speed limiter
- 3 riding modes: Track, Sport, Race
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- Slipper clutch, Sachs steering damper
- Electronic quickshifter
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2016 Tuono you now get Euro 4 compliance from a new exhaust system, a 4.3" colour TFT dash, improved brakes, cornering ABS, cruise control, 500 rpm higher red line, pit lane speed limiter and quickshifter with up and down functionality. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
The £1,000 more expensive Tuono V4 Factory is totally track focused and gets you the red wheels, racing colour scheme, Ohlins suspension, Ohlins steering damper, RSV4 RF tail, Supercorsa rubber and wider rear tyre.
Options include the wider rear tyre from the Factory, Akrapovic Carbon slip-on silencer and full system, Ohlins TTX shock, Ohlins steering damper, billet Aluminium racing pegs, frame guards, forged rims, LED indicators and multimedia kit.
Colours: Black/red, silver/red
Did You Know?
Tuono is Italian for a thunder clap.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (4)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
Check out this video review from DukeOfDC.