Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR For Sale
What Is It?
The Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR is a premium naked bike based on the RSV4 RF sports bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,077 cc V4 cylinder engine, producing 173 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 MP cornering ABS system with 3 levels and off mode
- Adjustable 43 mm Sachs fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 130 mm travel
- 8 level traction control, 3 level wheelie control
- 3 level launch control, cruise control
- Pit lane speed limiter
- 3 riding modes: Track, Sport, Race
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- Slipper clutch, Sachs steering damper
- Electronic quickshifter
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2016 Tuono you now get Euro 4 compliance from a new exhaust system, a 4.3" colour TFT dash, improved brakes, cornering ABS, cruise control, 500 rpm higher red line, pit lane speed limiter and quickshifter with up and down functionality. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Options include the wider rear tyre from the Factory, Akrapovic Carbon slip-on silencer and full system, Ohlins TTX shock, Ohlins steering damper, billet Aluminium racing pegs, frame guards, forged rims, LED indicators and multimedia kit.
Colours: Black/red, silver/redDid You Know?
Tuono is Italian for a thunder clap.
Up And Down The Range
The £1,000 more expensive Tuono V4 Factory is totally track focused and gets you the red wheels, racing colour scheme, Ohlins suspension, Ohlins steering damper, RSV4 RF tail, Supercorsa rubber and wider rear tyre.
Review In A Few
- Great electronics package
- Lacks LED lighting
Launch RRP: £15,000
Capacity: 1,077 cc (high)
Power: 173 bhp / 129 kW (very high)
Red Line: 12,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 165 mph / 265 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 18.5 litres / 4.1 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 825 mm / 32.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 209 kg / 461 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.828 bhp/kg / 0.617 kW/kg
Check out this video review from DukeOfDC.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left