Triumph Speed Triple RS 1050 For Sale
The 2018 Triumph Speed Triple RS 1050 is a naked bike and is powered by a 1,050cc triple engine which puts out 148bhp. It builds on the S 1050 with fancy suspension and a better exhaust.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,050cc inline three cylinder engine, producing 147.5bhp at 10,500rpm and maximum torque at 7,150rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M4.34 2 piston calipers
- 255mm disc at the rear with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- Continental Cornering ABS with off mode.
- Adjustable 43mm Ohlins NIX30 upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX36 shock with 130mm travel
- Traction control, cruise control, USB charger
- 5 ride modes: Road, Sport, Rain (100bhp), Custom, Track
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 3->1->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the previous Street Triple R the engine has seen a few updates including a handful of extra power a bit higher up the range, the exhaust is a new design as are the now 5-spoke wheels and side fairings, there's a modern adjustable colour 5" TFT dash, backlit controls, cornering ABS and cruise control. It's also 3kg lighter, but that isn't important; the top of the range model will now be referred to as the RS, rather than the R (so it matches the Street Triple range). The 5-spoke cast Aluminium 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Options include a quickshifter, low seat, slim LED indicators, radiator guard, pillion grab rail and heated grips.
Colours: Black, white
The bottom of the range £11,350 Street Triple S is 3kg heavier due to the stock exhaust and Showa suspension. It also lacks the cornering ABS, keyless ignition, adjustable levers, comfort seat, Carbon bits, three extra dash modes, lap timer, Track riding mode, belly pan, pillion seat cover and red detailing.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this launch review from 44Teeth:
and this review from TheMissendenFlyer: