Triumph Speed Triple S 1050 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (825 mm / 32.5 inches)
- Dry Weight: Heavy (192 kg / 423 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (15.5 litres / 4.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (165 mph / 265 km/h)
- Capacity: High (1,050 cc)
- Power: High (148 bhp / 110 kW)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £11,350
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Triumph Speed Triple S 1050 is a popular naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,050 cc triple engine, producing 147.5 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,150 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.34 four piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa shock with 130 mm travel
- Traction control
- Cruise control
- USB port
- Ride modes: Road, Sport, Rain (100 bhp), Custom
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 3->1->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the previous Street Triple 1050 the engine has seen some updates including a handful of extra power a bit higher up the range, the exhaust is a new design as are the now wheels and side fairings, there's a modern adjustable colour 5" TFT dash, backlit controls and cruise control.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Titanium / Carbon Arrow silencers, quickshifter, low seat, slim LED indicators, radiator guard, pillion grab rail, comfort seat, adjustable levers, belly pan and heated grips.
Colours: Black, white (+£125)
Up And Down The Range
The top of the range £13,250 Street Triple RS is 3 kg lighter thanks to the Ohlins suspension and Arrow silencers.
You also get cornering ABS, keyless ignition, Carbon bodywork, adjustable levers, comfort seat, belly pan, three extra dash modes, lap timer, Track riding mode, pillion seat cover, red wheel decals and a flash of red on the side.
Popularity & How Many Left