Triumph Speed Triple S 1050 For Sale
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,050cc inline three cylinder engine, producing 147.5bhp at 10,500rpm and maximum torque at 7,150rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M4.34 2 piston calipers
- 255mm disc at the rear with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- ABS with off mode.
- Adjustable 43mm Showa upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Showa shock with 130mm travel
- Traction control, cruise control, USB charger
- 4 ride modes: Road, Sport, Rain (100bhp), Custom
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 3->1->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the previous Street Triple 1050 the engine has seen some updates including a handful of extra power a bit higher up the range, the exhaust is a new design as are the now 5-spoke wheels and side fairings, there's a modern adjustable colour 5" TFT dash, backlit controls and cruise control. We should mention that the "S" is the bottom of the two new models and the "RS" the top. The 5-spoke cast Aluminium 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Options include Titanium/Carbon Arrow silencers, quickshifter, low seat, slim LED indicators, radiator guard, pillion grab rail, comfort seat, adjustable levers, belly pan and heated grips.
Colours: Black, white (+£125)
The top of the range £13,250 Street Triple RS is 3kg lighter thanks to the Ohlins suspension and Arrow silencers. You also get cornering ABS, keyless ignition, Carbon bodywork, adjustable levers, comfort seat, belly pan, three extra dash modes, lap timer, Track riding mode, pillion seat cover, red wheel decals and a flash of red on the side.
Parts & Accessories
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.
Bikes for Sale (2)
Check out this launch review from BikeSocial: