Ducati Scrambler 1100 Special For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler 1100 Special is one of three variants of the newer, larger, retro Scrambler bikes and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air / oil cooled 1,079 cc V-Twin engine, producing 84.5 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium subframe and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS (always on)
- Adjustable 45 mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Adjustable Kayaba rear shock with 150 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch, 4-level traction control
- Ride modes: City (75 bhp), Journey, Active
- LED tail light, indicators and headlight surround
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Over the £10,700 base model Scrambler 1100 you get wire spoked wheels, lower black handlebars, a Chromed exhaust, silver swingarm and a plush brown seat but it's 5 kg heavier.
The dash is reasonably basic but you do get a gear position indicator, Steel tank with interchangeable Aluminium covers, a cool LED position light around the edge of the headlight and a small underseat storage area with USB socket.
The wire spoked 18" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT 60 RS 120/80 tyre and the rear a 180/55.
Colours: GreyDid You Know?
Plastic bits are few and far between.
Up And Down The Range
At the top of the range the £12,300 Scrambler 1100 Sport builds on the base model with the low black bars from the Special, a premium black seat, custom black/yellow paint job and Ohlins suspension.
Review In A Few
- Low down torque
- Looks great
- No "retro" TFT dash
Launch RRP: £11,500
Capacity: 1,079 cc (high)
Power: 85 bhp / 63 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 211 kg / 465 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 194 kg / 428 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.403 bhp/kg / 0.300 kW/kg
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left