Ducati Scrambler 1100 For Sale
The 2018 Ducati Scrambler 1100 is one of three variants of the newer, larger, retro Scrambler bikes and is powered by a 1,079cc V-Twin engine which puts out 85bhp.
- Looks great, low down torque
- No "retro" TFT dash, interesting brake line routing
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air/oil cooled 1,079cc V-Twin engine, producing 84.5bhp at 7,500rpm and maximum torque at just 4,750rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium subframe and swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 245mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS (always on)
- Adjustable 45mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 150mm travel
- Adjustable Kayaba rear shock with 150mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch, 4-level traction control
- Ride modes: City (75bhp), Journey, Active
- LED tail light, indicators and headlight surround
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the original 803cc Scrambler range the engine is 276cc larger with 10bhp more 750rpm lower down the range, the dimensions are a bit bigger all round, there are dual mufflers, the seat is 20mm higher and the weight is up 20kg. You also get more rider aids like cornering ABS, traction control and riding modes. To give roughly the same range as the smaller capacity machines Ducati have increased the fuel capacity by 1.5 litres.
The dash is reasonably basic in the era of colour TFT affairs but you do get a gear position indicator, Steel tank with interchangeable Aluminium covers, a cool LED position light around the edge of the headlight and a small underseat storage area with USB socket.
The 10-spoke cast Aluminium 18" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT 60 RS 120/80 tyre and the rear a 180/55.
Over the base 1100 the £11,500 Scrambler 1100 Special gets you black wire-spoked wheels, a premium brown seat, Chromed exhaust, lower black handlebars, Chromed exhaust pipes, grey colour scheme and brushed silver swingarm however it's 5kg heavier.
The top of the range £12,300 Scrambler 1100 Sport builds on the base model, which it weighs the same as, with the low black bars from the Special, a premium black seat, custom black/yellow paint job and Ohlins suspension.
Colours: Black, yellow
Did You Know?
It features in the 2018 film Venom
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with We Want Your Motorbike today:
Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!