Triumph Street Scrambler For Sale
The Triumph Street Scrambler is an A2 licence friendly retro style bike and is powered by a 900cc parallel twin engine which puts out 54bhp. It was first launched in 2017 and updated for 2019.
- Good heat shielding on the exhaust, looks great
- Non-lockable fuel cap, only 5 gears
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 900cc parallel twin engine, producing 54bhp at 5,900rpm and maximum torque at just 3,230rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame and swingarm
- 310mm disc up front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 255mm disc at the rear with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- Switchable ABS and traction control
- Slip and assist clutch
- 41mm KYB fork with 120mm travel
- Dual rear KYB shocks with adjustable pre-load and 120mm travel
- Fuel injection and 5 speed gearbox
- Gear position indicator and LED tail light
- USB socket under the seat
- 5 speed gearbox
The bike is essentially the Street Twin with wire wheels, taller/wider bars, longer travel suspension, sump guard, higher 2->2 exhaust system, adventure style pegs, black headlight bezel, knee pads and larger 19" front wheel with Metzeler Tourance tyres.
There is also an interchangeable pillion seat/Aluminium rear rack, removable pillion pegs and heated grips operated from the left bar. Restriction to 47bhp for A2 licence compatibility is a zero cost option.
Options include adjustable Piggyback FOX shocks (£650), headlight grill, forged Aluminium handlebar brace, Vance & Hines slip on muffler (£610), twin bench seat and bar end mirrors.
Colours: Black, green (£125, our fav), red/silver (£300)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (17)
- 1 of 6
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.