Triumph Street Scrambler For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Street Scrambler is an A2 licence friendly retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 900 cc parallel twin engine, producing 54 bhp at 5,900 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,230 rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame and swingarm
- 310 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Switchable ABS and traction control
- Slip and assist clutch
- 41 mm KYB fork with 120 mm travel
- Dual rear KYB shocks with adjustable pre-load and 120 mm travel
- Fuel injection and 5 speed gearbox
- Gear position indicator and LED tail light
- USB socket under the seat
- 5 speed gearbox
The bike is essentially the Street Twin with wire spoked wheels, taller and wider bars, longer travel suspension, sump guard, higher 2->2 exhaust system, adventure style pegs, black headlight bezel, knee pads and larger 19" front wheel with Metzeler Tourance tyres.
There is also an interchangeable pillion seat / Aluminium rear rack, removable pillion pegs and heated grips operated from the left bar. Restriction to 47 bhp for A2 licence compatibility is a zero cost option.
Options include adjustable Piggyback FOX shocks (£650), headlight grill, forged Aluminium handlebar brace, Vance & Hines slip on muffler (£610), twin bench seat and bar end mirrors.
Colours: Black, green (£125, our fav), red/silver (£300)
Review In A Few
- Good heat shielding on the exhaust
- Looks great
- Non-lockable fuel cap
- Only 5 gears
Capacity: 900 cc (average)
Power: 54 bhp / 40 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 12.0 litres / 2.6 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 792 mm / 31.2 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 213 kg / 470 pounds
Launch RRP: £8,900
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||434||36||470||210 / month|
|2018||487||-||487||220 / month|