Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled is an A2 licence friendly retro off-road style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 803 cc V-Twin engine, producing 72 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and tank with Aluminium swingarm
- 330 mm disc up front with Brembo M4.32B four piston caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1 MP ABS system
- 46 mm adjustable KYB upside down fork with 200 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 200 mm travel
- Headlight guard and handlebar crossbar
- Off-road footpegs with removable rubber pads
- Removable pillion pegs
- 6 speed gearbox
It's based on the Urban Enduro and differs to the rest of the Scrambler range with the larger front wheel, longer suspension travel, a 5 mm beefier fork, headlight guard, high adventure style mudguards, engine skid plate, larger pegs and new longer Aluminium swingarm.
All the original Scrambler models used the same engine but for 2017 the Desert Sled gets a new throttle control and engine calibration for smoother power delivery low down. The wire-spoked 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Accessories include a 20 mm lower seat, interchangeable side panels, smoked screen, front spotlights, handguards, high mount exhaust and crossbar bumpers.
- 2017: Red, white (+£100)
- 2018: Black, white
Review In A Few
- Loads or torque
- Looks great
- Can get hot
Capacity: 803 cc (average)
Power: 75 bhp / 56 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,200 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 13.5 litres / 3.0 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 860 mm / 33.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 207 kg / 456 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 191 kg / 421 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.362 bhp/kg / 0.270 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £9,395
Check out this video review from PowerDrift.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||195||31||226||88 / month|
|2018||153||-||153||2 / month|