Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled is an A2 licence friendly retro off-road style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 803 cc Desmodromic V-Twin engine, producing 72.4 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 330 mm disc up front with Brembo M4.32B four piston caliper
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 46 mm upside down fork with 200 mm travel
- Kayaba rear shock with pre-load adjustment and 200 mm travel
- 2->1->2 Termignoni exhaust
- Slip and assist clutch, adjustable clutch lever
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light and self-cancelling indicators
Compared to the original 2017 model the frame is now painted red, the indicators are now clear LED jobs, the headlight now sports a black X with a new LED daytime running light surround, the wheels now have black rims, the seat is a new design, the ABS system upgraded to handle cornering, the clutch control is a lighter hydraulic setup, the controls have been tweaked and the LCD dash now has both gear position and fuel level indicators however overall weight is up 2 kg.
Under the seat there is a small compartment with a handy USB charging point while the Steel tank still features the interchangeable Aluminium side panels (with a slightly beefier but compatible design for 2019).
The wire-spoked 19" front wheel takes a Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Options include the low 840 mm seat and Bluetooth multimedia module for music and text alerts but aftermarket customisation potential is massive.
- 2020: White with red frame
- 2021-2022: Silver/blue/red with gold wheels, red/black (Fasthouse)
Ducati has sold well over 55,000 of the various Scrambler flavours worldwide since 2015.
Launch RRP: £9,995
Capacity: 803 cc (average)
Power: 72 bhp, 54 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,200 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph, 193 km/h (high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 45 mpg, 6.3 l/100km, 15.9 km/l (average)
Range: 130 miles, 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 13.5 litres, 3.6 US gallons (average)
Seat Height: 860 mm, 33.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 209 kg, 461 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 193 kg, 426 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.344 bhp/kg, 0.257 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Model History & Updates
2021: Euro 5 compliant plus anti-slip seat cover. Fasthouse 800 unit limited edition launched with a black/grey colour scheme and black front mudguard - check out this video from Ducati.
For Sale (5)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left