Indian FTR 1200 Rally For Sale
What Is It?
The Indian FTR Rally is a retro style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,203 cc V-Twin engine, producing 125 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,900 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium sub-frame
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with Brembo P34 two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 43 mm Sachs upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 150 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Cruise control
- Removable pillion grab handles
- 815 mm / 853 mm adjustable seat
- LED lighting all round
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It builds on the FTR 1200 with 50 mm higher ProTaper rally handlebars, spoked wheels, dual purpose tyres, a mini fly screen, brown seat and fast charge USB port but the seat is 10 mm higher and it's 10 kg heavier.
The 19" front wheel takes a Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR 120/70 tyre and the rear 18" a 150/70.
Accessories include the Akrapovic high / low slip-on muffler, low seat, number boards, pillion seat cover, side pannier and Carbon bits.
Capacity: 1,203 cc (very high)
Power: 125 bhp / 93 kW (high)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 125 mph / 201 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 110 miles / 177 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 13.0 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 815 mm / 32.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 240 kg / 529 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 232 kg / 512 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.521 bhp/kg / 0.388 kW/kg
Check out this quick video from Indian.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.