Indian FTR 1200 Rally Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (815 mm / 32.1 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (240 kg / 529 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (110 miles / 177 km)
- Top Speed: High (125 mph / 201 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,203 cc)
- Power: High (125 bhp / 93 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.521 bhp/kg / 0.388 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £12,150
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Indian FTR Rally is a retro style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,203 cc V-Twin engine, producing 125 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 5,900 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium sub-frame
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with Brembo P34 two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 43 mm Sachs upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 150 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Cruise control
- Removable pillion grab handles
- 815 mm / 853 mm adjustable seat
- LED lighting all round
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It builds on the FTR 1200 with 50 mm higher ProTaper rally handlebars, spoked wheels, dual purpose tyres, a mini fly screen, brown seat and fast charge USB port but the seat is 10 mm higher and it's 10 kg heavier.
The 19" front wheel takes a Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR 120/70 tyre and the rear 18" a 150/70.
Accessories include the Akrapovic high / low slip-on muffler, low seat, number boards, pillion seat cover, side pannier and Carbon bits.
- 2020-2021: Grey
The fuel tank is under the seat for improved weight distribution.
Model History & Updates
2021: Euro 5 compliant, engine re-tuned to help with cold starts and rear cylinder deactivation added to address overheating at idle.