Ducati Scrambler 1100 PRO Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (206 kg / 454 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (15.0 litres / 4.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: High (130 mph / 209 km/h)
- Capacity: High (1,079 cc)
- Power: Average (85 bhp / 63 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.413 bhp/kg / 0.308 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £11,295
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler 1100 PRO is a premium retro Scrambler style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant air / oil cooled 1,079 cc V-Twin engine, producing 84.5 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium subframe and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32B four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS (always on)
- Adjustable 45 mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Adjustable Kayaba rear shock with 150 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 4-level traction control
- Ride modes: City (75 bhp), Journey, Active
- LED tail light, indicators and headlight surround
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Scrambler 1100 PRO replaces the 2018 Scrambler 1100 with Euro 5 tweaks, a new single sided dual muffler, new rear wheel number plate hanger, new headlight, new seat and a black finish to the fork.
The 10-spoke 18" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT 60 RS 120/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
The dash is reasonably basic but you do get a gear position indicator, Steel tank with interchangeable Aluminium covers, a cool LED position light around the edge of the headlight and a small underseat storage area with USB socket.
- Colours: Black/silver/yellow