Ducati Scrambler 1100 PRO For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Scrambler 1100 PRO is a premium retro Scrambler style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant air / oil cooled 1,079 cc V-Twin engine, producing 84.5 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,750 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium subframe and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32B four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP cornering ABS (always on)
- Adjustable 45 mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Adjustable Kayaba rear shock with 150 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 4-level traction control
- Ride modes: City (75 bhp), Journey, Active
- LED tail light, indicators and headlight surround
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Scrambler 1100 PRO replaces the 2018 Scrambler 1100 with Euro 5 tweaks, a new single sided dual muffler, new rear wheel number plate hanger, new headlight, new seat and a black finish to the fork.
The 10-spoke 18" front wheel takes a Pirelli MT 60 RS 120/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
The dash is reasonably basic but you do get a gear position indicator, Steel tank with interchangeable Aluminium covers, a cool LED position light around the edge of the headlight and a small underseat storage area with USB socket.
- 2020-2021: Black/silver
Launch RRP: £11,295
Capacity: 1,079 cc (high)
Power: 85 bhp / 63 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 206 kg / 454 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 189 kg / 417 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.413 bhp/kg / 0.308 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: