Triumph Speed Twin For Sale
The 2019 Triumph Speed Twin is a retro style bike and is powered by a 1,200cc parallel twin engine which puts out 96bhp. It's closely related to the Bonneville T120 and uses the engine from the Thruxton cafe racer.
What Is It?
- Look great, low down torque, lighter than the T120
- Still quite heavy, range
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,200cc parallel twin engine, producing 95.9bhp at 6,750rpm and maximum torque at just 4,950rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41mm KYB fork with 120mm travel
- KYB dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 120mm travel
- Traction control with off mode
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport
- LED lighting all round, under seat USB socket
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Speed Twin sits somewhere between the cafe racer style Thruxton, which it shares the High Power version of the 1,200cc engine with and the everyday Bonneville T120 which features the High Torque version. Think of it as a slightly sportier and lighter T120 with a taller seat, cool mirrors, more power and a modern exhaust system or simply as a big version of the popular Street Twin. Either way it should sell well!
The 7-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the Vance & Hines silencers (£695), quilted seat (£250), heated grips (£193), TMPS (£220) and the general Bonneville parts catalogue.
Colours: Black, red, silver/grey (our fav.) [+£300 for the colours]
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
- Related Model
Check out this review from TheMissendenFlyer: