Triumph Speed Twin For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Speed Twin is a retro style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,200 cc parallel twin engine, producing 95.9 bhp at 6,750 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,950 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm KYB fork with 120 mm travel
- KYB dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 120 mm travel
- Traction control with off mode
- Adjustable levers
- Under seat USB socket
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport
- LED tail light and position light
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Speed Twin sits somewhere between the cafe racer style Thruxton, which it shares the High Power version of the 1,200 cc engine with and the everyday Bonneville T120 which features the High Torque version.
Think of it as a slightly sportier and lighter T120 with a taller seat, cool mirrors, more power and a modern exhaust system or simply as a bigger version of the popular Street Twin.
The 7-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the Vance & Hines silencers (£695), quilted seat (£250), heated grips (£193), TMPS (£220) and the general Bonneville parts catalogue.
Colours: Black, red, silver/grey (our fav.) [+£300 for the colours]
Review In A Few
- Lighter than the T120
- Low down torque
- Well balanced
- Looks great
- Needs a tail tidy
- Still quite heavy
- Wind protection
Launch RRP: £10,500
Capacity: 1,200 cc (very high)
Power: 96 bhp / 72 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 14.5 litres / 3.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 807 mm / 31.8 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 196 kg / 432 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: