Triumph Speed Twin Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (809 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (216 kg / 476 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.5 litres / 3.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,200 cc)
- Power: Average (99 bhp / 74 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.458 bhp/kg / 0.342 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,250 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £11,000
For Sale (5)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Triumph Speed Twin is a retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 1,200 cc parallel twin engine, producing 98.7 bhp at 7,250 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 43 mm Marzocchi fork with 120 mm travel
- KYB dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 120 mm travel
- Traction control with off mode
- Adjustable levers
- Under seat USB socket
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport
- LED lighting
- 2->2 exhaust system
- Torque assist clutch
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Speed Twin sits somewhere between the cafe racer style Thruxton RS, which it shares the High Power version of the 1,200 cc engine with and the everyday Bonneville T120 which features the High Torque version.
Think of it as a slightly sportier and lighter T120 with a taller seat, cool mirrors, more power and a modern exhaust system or simply as a bigger version of the popular Street Twin.
Compared to the 2019-2020 model there's a new beefier and upside down fork from Marzocchi, larger front discs with Brembo M50 calipers and a new 12-spoke wheel design. The engine gets a very small power bump 500 rpm higher up the range and peak torque appears 700 rpm lower down the range.
The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a Metzeler Racetec RR 120/70 tyre at the front and a 160/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the engine bars, knee pads, round bar end mirrors, black / brown quilted seat, machined headlight bezel, Aluminium sump guard, Vance & Hines silencers, heated grips, TPMS, bullet style LED indicators and the general Bonneville parts catalogue.
- 2021-2022: Black, grey, red
Model History & Updates
2022: 270 unit limited edition £16,000 Breitling version with fully adjustable Ohlins piggyback shocks, special blue/black paint scheme, a unique dash, watch strap inspired seat and the opportunity to buy a matching Breitling watch. The 270 celebrates the engine 270° crank and it sold out straight away. Check out this video intro.