Honda CB1000R Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (212 kg / 467 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (16.2 litres / 4.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (150 mph / 241 km/h)
- Capacity: High (998 cc)
- Power: High (143 bhp / 107 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.675 bhp/kg / 0.503 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £11,650
For Sale (20)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Honda CB1000R is a neo-retro naked bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 998 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 143.5 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,250 rpm.
- Steel frame and Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 256 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- Adjustable Showa SFF Big Piston upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 131 mm travel
- Ride modes: Standard, Sport, Rain, Custom
- 3-level engine power
- 3-level traction control
- 3-level engine braking control
- Assist and slipper clutch
- LED lighting all round
- Emergency stop indicator flashers
- Adjustable brake lever
- 4->2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2018-2020 model there's a new "spoked" wheel design, a modern 5" TFT dash with connectivity, new sloped headlight design, new sculpted subframe, USB port under the seat and tweaked side panels.
The engine is still essentially the re-purposed 2006 Fireblade lump but for 2021 Honda have revised the fuel mapping and added a new Euro 5 exhaust system.
The 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the updated 3-level quickshifter, 5-level heated grips, Alcantara seat, radiator guard, pillion seat cover and mini fly screen.
The new £13,100 Black Edition replaces the CB1000R+ with a cooler name, quickshifter, fly screen, pillion seat cover, machined wheels and blacked out details but weighs 2 kg more.
- 2021: Black, grey, silver red
The construction is really solid with very few plastic bits.