Honda CB1000R For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CB1000R is a neo-retro naked bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 998 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 143.5 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,250 rpm.
- Steel frame and Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 256 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Dual channel ABS
- Adjustable Showa SFF Big Piston upside down fork
- Adjustable Showa rear shock
- Ride modes: Standard, Sport, Rain, Custom
- Adjustable traction control
- Assist and slipper clutch
- LED lighting all round
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2008-2017 model you get 16% more power, 5% more torque, shorter gearing, 12 kg off the weight (4.5 kg from the exhaust), more compact overall dimensions, a slipper clutch, ride modes, a fatter rear tyre and a 20% better power to weight ratio.
The engine is essentially the same as the previous model, derived from an older but updated 2006 Fireblade design but tuned for less top end power and plenty of low down torque.
The styling, which Honda calls Neo Cafe Racer, is shared with the smaller CB300R / CB125R and the gear position indicator sits neatly inside the rev counter. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone Battlax BT-021 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include a quickshifter, 5-level heated grips, radiator guard, 12V socket, pillion seat cover, mini fly screen and Aluminium front mudguard panels/rear hugger.
The CB1000R+ includes the quickshifter, heated grips, radiator guard, fly screen, pillion seat cover and Aluminium front mudguard covers.
- 2018: Black, grey, red
- 2019: Black, grey, red, silver
- 2020: Black, red, white
2020: Fork and headlight surround are now blacked out and there's a silver stripe on top of the fuel tank.
Did You Know?
The construction is really solid with very few plastic bits.
Review In A Few
- Awesome styling
- Bags of details
- Reports of tank finish wearing quickly
- No "retro look" TFT display
- Mid-range power
- Rear shock
Capacity: 998 cc (high)
Power: 143 bhp / 107 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 150 mph / 241 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 16.2 litres / 3.6 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 830 mm / 32.7 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 212 kg / 467 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.675 bhp/kg / 0.503 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £11,230
Check out this video review from The chronicles of mr fish.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2018||390||-||390||500 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||500 / month|