Triumph Bonneville T120 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (236 kg / 520 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.5 litres / 3.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,200 cc)
- Power: Average (79 bhp / 59 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.335 bhp/kg / 0.250 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £11,000
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Triumph Bonneville T120 is a retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 1,200 cc parallel twin engine, producing 79 bhp at 6,550 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Brembo two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm KYB fork with 120 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 120 mm travel
- 2->2 exhaust system
- Traction control with off mode
- Ride modes: Rain, Road
- Heated grips
- USB port under seat
- Centre stand
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED taillight and DRL
Compared to the 2016-2020 T120 there's a few engine tweaks to meet Euro 5 emission regulations, high spec Brembo calipers up front, lighter Aluminium wheel rims, cruise control as standard and a hefty 7 kg shaved off the weight however peak torque is now 400 rpm higher.
The clocks still look old school but nestled in them are two LCD displays which show the fuel gauge, range, gear position, traction control status and heated grip level.
The wire spoked 18" front wheel takes a 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
The T120 Black Edition is the same bike but with the exhaust, engine, wheel rims and headlight surround blacked out plus a dark brown seat.
- 2021: Black, black/grey, blue, red
- 2022: Black, black/grey, blue, red, grey/green/gold (Gold Line), black/silver/gold (Black Gold Line)
Up And Down The Range
2022: £800 more expensive Gold Line Special Edition with a grey/green paint scheme and hand painted gold pinstriping. Check out this intro video from Triumph.