Triumph Bonneville T120 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 7 of 10
Current Prices: £9,450–£6,300
What Is It?
The Triumph Bonneville T120 is a retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,200 cc parallel twin engine, producing 79 bhp at 6,550 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,100 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm KYB fork with 120 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 120 mm travel
- 2->2 Chromed exhaust system
- Traction control, two riding modes
- Heated grips, USB port under seat, centre stand
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED taillight and running light
Triumph have resurrected the T120 name from the 1959-1974 model but they really only have their looks in common, with the original having almost half the capacity.
The clocks look old school but nestled in them are two LCD displays which show the fuel gauge, range, gear position, traction control status and heated grip level. The wire spoked 18" front wheel takes a 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
- 2016: Black, red (+£150), silver/red, white/black (+£300 for two tone paint)
- 2017: Black, silver, red (£150), green/white (£300)
- 2018: Black, silver (£150), white/blue (£300), white/green (£300)
- 2019: Black, silver, white/blue, black/orange
The T120 Black Edition is the same bike but with the exhaust, engine, wheel rims and pillion grab rail blacked out plus a dark brown seat.
2019: Ace Cafe edition is a limited run of 1,400 based on the Black Edition with special graphics and numbered certificate. Diamond Edition is a limited run of 900 and features a special white/silver scheme, unique union flag graphics and numbered certificate.
- Looks, low down torque
- On the heavy side, range
Capacity: 1,200 cc (very high)
Power: 79 bhp / 59 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 14.5 litres / 3.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 785 mm / 30.9 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 239 kg / 527 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 224 kg / 494 pounds
Launch RRP: £9,600
- Triumph Thruxton 1200 R
- Triumph Thruxton 1200
- Triumph Bonneville Speed Twin
- Triumph Bonneville Bobber
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you weekly updates with adverts like this:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2016||729||103||832||350 / month|
|2017||692||67||759||350 / month|
|2018||622||-||622||280 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||84 / month|