Triumph Bonneville T120 For Sale
The Triumph Bonneville T120 is a retro style bike and is powered by a 1,200cc parallel twin engine which puts out 79bhp.
What Is It?
- Looks, low down torque
- On the heavy side, range
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,200cc parallel twin engine, producing 79bhp at 6,550rpm and maximum torque at just 3,100rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Steel swingarm
- Dual 310mm discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 255mm disc at the rear with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- Traction control and two riding modes
- 41mm KYB fork with 120mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 120mm travel
- Chromed twin exhausts
- Heated grips, USB port under seat, centre stand
- Fuel injection and 6 speed gearbox
- LED taillight and front running light
Triumph have resurrected the T120 name from the 1959-1974 model but they really only have their looks in common, with the original having almost half the capacity.
The clocks look old school but nestled in them are two LCD displays which show the fuel gauge, range until empty, gear position, traction control status and heated grip level (check the pics above).
The special T120 Black edition is basically the same bike but with the exhaust, engine, wheel rims and pillion grab rail blacked out. You also get a dark brown seat instead of the standard black seat.
The wheels are wire spoke with the 18" front taking a 100/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
- 2016: Black, red (+£150), silver/red, white/black (+£300 for two tone paint)
- 2017: Black, silver, red (£150), green/white (£300)
- 2018: Black, silver (£150), white/blue (£300), white/green (£300)
2019: Ace Cafe edition is a limited run of 1,400 based on the Black edition with special graphics and numbered certificate. Diamond edition is a limited run of 900 and features a special white/silver scheme, unique union flag graphics and numbered certificate. Check the pics above.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (26)
- 1 of 9
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this useful review from TheMissendenFlyer: