Triumph Bonneville T120 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Weight: Average (182 kg / 401 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (649 cc)
- Power: Average (46 bhp / 34 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.253 bhp/kg / 0.188 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
For Sale (14)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Triumph T120 is a classic bike and is powered by an air-cooled 649 cc parallel twin engine, producing 46 bhp at 6,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 8" drum brake at the front
- 7" drum at the rear
- Dual rears shocks
- 4 speed gearbox
It was actually one of the fastest bikes on the road in 1959 and the "120" in the name stands for the bike's top speed.Did You Know?
It took the Bonneville name from the speed records held on the Bonneville Salt Flats in Uta.
Model History & Updates
1963: Stiffer frame to reduce high speed wobbles.
1968: New ignition system.
1972: Five speed gearbox.
Popularity & How Many Left