Triumph Bobber For Sale
The gorgeous Triumph Bobber is a solo cruiser / bobber version of the Bonneville T120 and proved to be a best seller. It's powered by a 1,200cc parallel twin engine which puts out 76bhp and was joined by an upgraded Black version in 2018.
- Just look at it, loads of customisation potential
- Pretty heavy, limited range
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1200cc parallel twin engine from the T120, with a new airbox and tuned for more torque lower down around 4-5k. It makes 76bhp at 6,100rpm and maximum torque at just 4,000rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame and swingarm
- 310mm disc up front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 255mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS and 2 ride modes (Road/Rain)
- 41mm KYB fork with 90mm travel
- Rear KYB shock with 77mm travel
- Adjustable seat (up/down/forward/back, 690mm lowest)
- Adjustable dash angle
- Retro style battery box
- Drum brake styled rear hub
- Rear mudguard loop
- Bullet style LED indicators and LED rear light
- Hidden cat box in the bottom of the frame
- Switchable traction control
- Torque assist clutch
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
- 10,000 mile service interval
Compared to the T120 on which it's based, the Bobber features a low single seat, flat bars, wide rear wheel and hardtail look with the Aluminium seat. It isn't actually a traditional hardtail bobber though because the seat is fixed as normal and the rear shock is cunningly hidden inside the frame.
The chassis and suspension are new for the Bobber and Triumph have taken care to hide the wires where possible for a really clean look. There are plenty of details to make it look authentic such as the ignition placed in the centre of the bike on the right side, drum brake styled rear hub, rear mudguard loop and authentic battery box.
The accessory catalogue is essentially the same as the rest of the Bonneville range with hundreds of parts to choose from; there are Vance & Hines mufflers (£650), high ape hanger handlebars (£100), clip on bars, heated grips (£185), cruise control (£250), comfort seat (£125), LED headlight, rear bag (£270) and short front mudguard (£120). Plenty of scope for customisation!
The 19" front and 16" rear wire spoked wheels are fitted with Avon Cobra tyres (100/90 front and 150/80 rear).
- 2017: Black, red (£125), grey (£125), green/silver (our fav. but £300 more)
- 2018: Black, grey (£150), red (£150), green (£150), green/silver (£300), red/silver (new, £300)
- 2019: Black, green, red, red/silver
From 2018 and for roughly a grand more you can have the Bobber Black with dual front discs, Brembo brakes, LED headlight, blacked out engine/exhaust, smaller front wheel with fatter tyre and beefier fork.
Did You Know?
It was the fastest selling model in Triumph's history
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (28)
- 1 of 10
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!