Triumph Bobber For Sale
The Triumph Bobber is a solo cruiser / bobber version of the Bonneville T120. It's powered by a 1,200cc parallel twin engine which puts out 76bhp and was joined by an upgraded Black version in 2018.
Pros / Cons
- Looks awesome, loads of customisation potential
- Pretty heavy, limited range
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,200cc parallel twin engine, producing 76bhp at 6,100rpm and maximum torque at just 4,000rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame and swingarm
- 310mm disc up front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 255mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS and 2 ride modes (Road/Rain)
- 41mm KYB fork with 90mm travel
- Rear KYB shock with 77mm travel
- Adjustable seat (up/down/forward/back)
- Adjustable dash angle
- LED bullet style indicators and rear light
- Assist clutch, switchable traction control
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the T120 the Bobber features a low single seat, flat bars, wide rear wheel and hardtail look with the Aluminium seat. It isn't actually a traditional hardtail bobber though because the seat is fixed as normal and the rear shock is cunningly hidden inside the frame.
The chassis and suspension are new and Triumph have taken care to hide the wires where possible for a really clean look. There are plenty of details to make it look authentic such as the ignition placement on the right side, drum brake styled rear hub, retro style battery box, rear mudguard loop and the cat hidden in the bottom of the frame. The 19" front and 16" rear wire spoked wheels are fitted with Avon Cobra tyres (100/90 front, 150/80 rear).
Accessories include the Vance & Hines mufflers (£650), ape hanger bars (£100), clip-on bars, heated grips (£185), cruise control (£250), comfort seat (£125), LED headlight, rear bag (£270) and short front mudguard (£120).
- 2017: Black, red (£125), grey (£125), green/silver (our fav. but £300 more)
- 2018: Black, grey (£150), red (£150), green (£150), green/silver (£300), red/silver (new, £300)
- 2019: Black, green, red, red/silver
2018: Bobber Black launched with dual front discs, Brembo brakes, LED headlight, blacked out engine / exhaust, smaller front wheel with fatter tyre and beefier fork.
Did You Know?
It was the fastest selling model in Triumph's history.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (26)
- 1 of 9
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||864||141||1005||410 / month|
|2018||185||0||185||140 / month|
|2019||-||-||-||140 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|