Triumph Bobber For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Bobber is a solo cruiser / bobber version of the Bonneville T120. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,200 cc parallel twin engine, producing 76 bhp at 6,100 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,000 rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame and swingarm
- 310 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS and 2 ride modes (Road/Rain)
- 41 mm KYB fork with 90 mm travel
- Rear KYB shock with 77 mm travel
- Adjustable seat (up/down/forward/back)
- Adjustable dash angle
- LED bullet style indicators and rear light
- Assist clutch, switchable traction control
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the T120 the Bobber features a low single seat, flat bars, wide rear wheel and hardtail look with the Aluminium seat. It isn't actually a traditional hardtail bobber though because the seat is fixed as normal and the rear shock is cunningly hidden inside the frame.
The chassis and suspension are new and Triumph have taken care to hide the wires where possible for a really clean look. There are plenty of details to make it look authentic such as the ignition placement on the right side, drum brake styled rear hub, retro style battery box, rear mudguard loop and the cat hidden in the bottom of the frame. The 19" front and 16" rear wire spoked wheels are fitted with Avon Cobra tyres (100/90 front, 150/80 rear).
Accessories include the Vance & Hines mufflers (£650), ape hanger bars (£100), clip-on bars, heated grips (£185), cruise control (£250), comfort seat (£125), LED headlight, rear bag (£270) and short front mudguard (£120).
- 2017: Black, red (£125), grey (£125), green/silver (our fav. but £300 more)
- 2018: Black, grey (£150), red (£150), green (£150), green/silver (£300), red/silver (new, £300)
- 2019: Black, green, red, red/silver
2018: Bobber Black launched with dual front discs, Brembo brakes, LED headlight, blacked out engine / exhaust, smaller front wheel with fatter tyre and beefier fork.
Thoughts From A Long Term Owner
I absolutely love my Bobber and talk about instant power! It's very agile through traffic, the best bike I've ever purchased and I've owned quite a few bikes over the years.
I've got mini ape hangers, forward controls and the emissions box removed plus it's booked in and I might consider some cam work next...
- Michael M, 2020
Did You Know?
It was the fastest selling model in Triumph's history.
Review In A Few
- Loads of customisation potential
- Looks awesome
- Limited range
- Pretty heavy
Capacity: 1,200 cc (very high)
Power: 76 bhp / 57 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 115 mph / 185 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 90 miles / 145 km (low)
Fuel Capacity: 9.1 litres / 2.0 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 690 mm / 27.2 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 228 kg / 503 pounds
Launch RRP: £10,500
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2017||864||141||1,005||370 / month|
|2018||185||-||185||180 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||190 / month|