Triumph Bobber Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (690 mm / 27.2 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (251 kg / 553 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (12.0 litres / 3.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: High (115 mph / 185 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,200 cc)
- Power: Average (77 bhp / 57 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.307 bhp/kg / 0.229 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £12,100
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Triumph Bobber is a bobber version of the retro Bonneville T120 and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 1,200 cc parallel twin engine, producing 77.1 bhp at 6,100 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 310 mm discs up front with Brembo two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 47 mm Showa fork with 90 mm travel
- Rear KYB shock with 77 mm travel
- Adjustable seat, up/down/forward/back
- Adjustable dash angle
- Adjustable clutch lever
- Ride modes: Road, Rain
- LED lighting all round
- Switchable traction control
- Cruise control
- Torque assist clutch
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
The second generation Triumph Bobber is effectively the old Bobber Black with some Euro 5 tweaks, lighter engine internals and the 12 litre fuel tank from the Speedmaster for 33% more range.
The 16" wire-spoked wheels take a 130/90 Avon Cobra tyre at the front and a 150/80 at the rear.
Accessories include the Vance & Hines mufflers, high ape hanger handlebars, clip on bars, footboards, heated grips, comfort seat, rear bag and short front mudguard.
- 2021: Black, grey, red
- 2022: Black, grey, red, red/black/gold
Model History & Updates
2022: £800 more expensive Gold Line Special Edition with a black/red paint scheme and hand painted gold pinstriping. Check out this intro video from Triumph.