Triumph Bobber Black For Sale
Insurance Costs: 7 of 10
Current Prices: £11,500–£8,300
What Is It?
The Triumph Bobber Black is a bobber version of the retro Bonneville T120 and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,200 cc parallel twin engine, producing 76 bhp at 6,100 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,000 rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame and swingarm
- 310 mm discs up front with Brembo two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS and 2 ride modes (Road / Rain)
- 47 mm Showa fork with 90 mm travel
- Rear KYB shock with 77 mm travel
- Adjustable seat, up/down/forward/back, 690 mm lowest
- Adjustable dash angle
- LED lighting all round
- Switchable traction control
- Torque assist clutch
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
Compared to the £1,050 cheaper original Bobber Triumph have blacked out the engine, included the LED headlight, added cruise control as standard, swapped the fork for a beefier Showa 47 mm model, upgraded the single disc to dual discs with Brembos and changed the front wheel to a smaller 16" with a fatter tyre but it's all added a grand to the price and 10 kg to the weight.
The original Bobber was one of the fastest selling in Triumph's history so this higher spec machine, with greatly improved looks, is one to watch! The 16" wire spoked wheels are fitted with a 130/90 Avon Cobra tyre at the front and 150/80 at the rear.
The accessory catalogue is essentially the same as the rest of the Bonneville range with hundreds of parts to choose from; there are Vance & Hines mufflers (£650), high ape hanger handlebars (£100), clip on bars, heated grips (£185), comfort seat (£125), rear bag (£270) and short front mudguard (£120). Plenty of scope for customisation!
- 2018: Shiny black, matt black (+£125, our fav.)
- 2019: Black, brown
- Looks great, improved brakes
- Really quite heavy, limited range
Capacity: 1,200 cc (very high)
Power: 76 bhp / 57 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 115 mph / 185 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 90 miles / 145 km (low)
Fuel Capacity: 9.1 litres / 2.0 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 690 mm / 27.2 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 238 kg / 525 pounds
Launch RRP: £11,650
Check out this video review from TommyBarnezTV.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2018||427||-||427||43 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||58 / month|