Triumph Bobber Black For Sale
The gorgeous Triumph Bobber Black is a solo cruiser / bobber version of the Bonneville T120 and proved to be a best seller. It's powered by a 1,200cc parallel twin engine which puts out 76bhp.
What Is It?
- Looks great, improve brakes
- Really quite heavy
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1200cc parallel twin engine, producing 76bhp at 6,100rpm and maximum torque at just 4,000rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame and swingarm
- 310mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 255mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS and 2 ride modes (Road/Rain)
- 47mm Showa fork with 90mm travel
- Rear KYB shock with 77mm travel
- Adjustable seat (up/down/forward/back, 690mm lowest)
- Adjustable dash angle
- LED lighting all round
- Switchable traction control
- Torque assist clutch
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
Compared to the £1,050 cheaper original Bobber Triumph have blacked out the engine, included the LED headlight, added cruise control as standard, swapped the fork for a beefier Showa 47mm model, upgraded the single disc to dual discs with Brembos and changed the front wheel to a 16" with fatter tyre from the Bobber's 19" but added about a grand to the price and 10kg to the weight in the process.
The original Bobber was one of the fastest selling in Triumph's history so this higher spec machine, with greatly improved looks, is one to watch! The 16" wire spoked wheels are fitted with a 130/90 Avon Cobra tyre at the front and 150/80 at the rear.
The accessory catalogue is essentially the same as the rest of the Bonneville range with hundreds of parts to choose from; there are Vance & Hines mufflers (£650), high ape hanger handlebars (£100), clip on bars, heated grips (£185), comfort seat (£125), rear bag (£270) and short front mudguard (£120). Plenty of scope for customisation!
- 2018: Shiny black, matt black (+£125, our fav.)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this review from RidingWithTom: