Triumph Bobber Black Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (690 mm / 27.2 inches)
- Dry Weight: Heavy (238 kg / 525 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (9.1 litres / 2.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (120 miles / 193 km)
- Top Speed: High (115 mph / 185 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,200 cc)
- Power: Average (76 bhp / 57 kW)
- Redline: Average (7,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £11,650
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Triumph Bobber Black is a bobber version of the retro Bonneville T120 and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,200 cc parallel twin engine, producing 76 bhp at 6,100 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,000 rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame and swingarm
- 310 mm discs up front with Brembo two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 47 mm Showa fork with 90 mm travel
- Rear KYB shock with 77 mm travel
- Adjustable seat, up/down/forward/back, 690 mm lowest
- Adjustable dash angle
- Ride modes: Road, Rain
- LED lighting all round
- Switchable traction control
- Torque assist clutch
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
Compared to the £1,050 cheaper original Bobber Triumph have blacked out the engine, included the LED headlight, added cruise control as standard, swapped the fork for a beefier Showa 47 mm model, upgraded the single disc to dual discs with Brembos and changed the front wheel to a smaller 16" with a fatter tyre but it's all added a grand to the price and 10 kg to the weight.
The original Bobber was one of the fastest selling in Triumph's history so this higher spec machine, with greatly improved looks, is one to watch!
The 16" wire spoked wheels are fitted with a 130/90 Avon Cobra tyre at the front and a 150/80 at the rear.
The accessory catalogue is essentially the same as the rest of the Bonneville range with hundreds of parts to choose from; there are Vance & Hines mufflers (£650), high ape hanger handlebars (£100), clip on bars, heated grips (£185), comfort seat (£125), rear bag (£270) and short front mudguard (£120). Plenty of scope for customisation!
- 2018: Shiny black, matt black (+£125, our fav.)
- 2019: Black, brown
Popularity & How Many Left