Triumph Bobber TFC For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Bobber TFC is the ultimate incarnation of the popular Bobber and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,200 cc parallel twin engine, producing 85 bhp at 6,250 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,500 rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame and swingarm
- 310 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS and 2 ride modes (Road / Rain)
- Adjustable 43 mm Ohlins NIX 30 upside down fork
- Adjustable Ohlins rear shock
- Adjustable seat, up/down/forward/back
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport (new)
- Adjustable dash angle
- LED lighting all round plus DRL
- Switchable traction control
- Torque assist clutch
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
Compared to the Bobber Black there's a 9 bhp power boost appearing 150 rpm higher up, peak torque and the red line are 500 rpm higher, it's 5 kg lighter and there's plenty of bling but only 750 will be produced worldwide.
The bling includes a unique Arrow exhaust system, Ohlins suspension with an upside down fork, Brembo M50 calipers at the front, Brembo MCS levers, a 19" front wheel, clip-on bars, Carbon bodywork, billet yokes, premium leather seat, short front mudguard, a TFC bike cover and a plaque showing the production number.
The 19" wire spoked front wheel takes an Avon Cobra 100/90 tyre and the rear 16" a 150/80.
Capacity: 1,200 cc (very high)
Power: 85 bhp / 63 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 90 miles / 145 km (low)
Fuel Capacity: 9.0 litres / 2.0 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 690 mm / 27.2 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 233 kg / 514 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.365 bhp/kg / 0.272 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: