Triumph Bobber TFC For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Bobber TFC is the ultimate incarnation of the popular Bobber and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,200 cc parallel twin engine, producing 85 bhp at 6,250 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,500 rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame and swingarm
- 310 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS and 2 ride modes (Road / Rain)
- Adjustable 43 mm Ohlins NIX 30 upside down fork
- Adjustable Ohlins rear shock
- Adjustable seat, up/down/forward/back
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport (new)
- Adjustable dash angle
- LED lighting all round plus DRL
- Switchable traction control
- Torque assist clutch
- 6 speed gearbox and gear position indicator
Compared to the Bobber Black there's a 9 bhp power boost appearing 150 rpm higher up, peak torque and the red line are 500 rpm higher, it's 5 kg lighter and there's plenty of bling but only 750 will be produced worldwide.
The bling includes a unique Arrow exhaust system, Ohlins suspension with an upside down fork, Brembo M50 calipers at the front, Brembo MCS levers, a 19" front wheel, clip-on bars, Carbon bodywork, billet yokes, premium leather seat, short front mudguard, a TFC bike cover and a plaque showing the production number.
The 19" wire spoked front wheel takes an Avon Cobra 100/90 tyre and the rear 16" a 150/80.
Launch RRP: £15,500
Capacity: 1,200 cc (very high)
Power: 85 bhp / 63 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 120 mph / 193 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 120 miles / 193 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 9.0 litres / 2.0 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 690 mm / 27.2 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 233 kg / 514 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.365 bhp/kg / 0.272 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- Loads of low down torque
- Customisation potential
- It's a work of art
- Really quite heavy
- Ground clearance
- Limited range
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: