Harley-Davidson XL1200X Forty-Eight Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (680 mm / 26.8 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (257 kg / 567 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (7.9 litres / 2.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: Low (90 miles / 145 km)
- Top Speed: High (120 mph / 193 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,202 cc)
- Power: Average (61 bhp / 45 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.237 bhp/kg / 0.177 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (6,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,720
For Sale (33)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Matt Laidlaw.
What Is It?
The Harley-Davidson XL1200X Sportster Forty-Eight is a custom cruiser style bike and is powered by an air-cooled 1,202 cc (73 cubic inches) V-Twin Evolution engine which puts out 61 bhp at 5,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,200 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Steel tubular frame
- 292 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 292 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 39 mm fork with 92 mm travel
- Adjustable dual rear shocks with 41 mm travel
- Solo seat
- Forward mounted pegs
- Under-bar mirrors
- Side mount licence plate
- Analogue + LCD dash
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
The wire-spoked 16" wheels take a Michelin Scorcher 31 130/90 at the front and a 150/80 at the rear.
Accessories include the two-up seat, pillion pegs / backrest, security system with keyless fob and loads of customisation options.
Colours: Black, grey, silver, blue, red, yellow, orange, white/orange, black/orange, red/blackDid You Know?
Harley call it a "peanut style" tank and it harks back to the 1948 S125.
Model History & Updates
2014: ABS standard and four piston front caliper.
2016: 49 mm fork and cast "Mag" wheels.
2017: Battery tender harness, improved rear shocks, peak torque at 3,500 rpm and 710 mm seat height.
Popularity & How Many Left