Triumph Speedmaster Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (705 mm / 27.8 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (263 kg / 580 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (12.0 litres / 3.2 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: High (115 mph / 185 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,200 cc)
- Power: Average (76 bhp / 57 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.289 bhp/kg / 0.215 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £11,650
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Triumph Speedmaster is a cruiser style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,200 cc parallel twin engine, producing 76.4 bhp at 6,100 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Brembo two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm KYB fork with 90 mm travel
- KYB shock with adjustable pre-load and 73 mm travel
- Traction control with off mode
- Cruise control
- Road and rain riding modes
- Slip and assist clutch
- Full LED lighting with running light
- Chromed 2->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
While the old Speedmaster was based on the America, which itself was based on the Bonneville T100, the new generation Speedmaster is based on the recently released Bobber version of the T120 with the high torque engine tuning of the Bobber. The new model is up 16 bhp and the torque is up 42% from the 335 cc larger engine.
Over the trendy Bobber you get cruise control, dual discs with Brembos at the front, LED lighting at the front, a 15 mm higher seat, Chromed pillion grab rail and a fuel tank that's a useful 3 litres larger although it's 18 kg heavier and the front wheel is 3" smaller.
Rather cunningly the pillion seat and grab rail can be removed for a streamlined single seat setup. The 16" spoked wheels take a 130/90 tyre at the front and a 150/80 at the rear.
Accessories include black spoked wheels (£500/£600), white wall tyres, heated grips (£190), pillion backrest, tall screen (£350), engine bars (£180), leather panniers, raked out handlebars, vintage look seat (£200), Vance & Hines exhausts (£665) and hundreds of other bits from the general Bonneville catalogue.
- 2018: Black, red (+£125), black/white (+£300, our fav.)
- 2019-2020: Black, blue, black/white
- 2021: Black, white/black, red
- 2022: Black, white/black, red, silver/white/gold
Model History & Updates
2021: Euro 5 compliant, lighter engine internals, 47 mm Showa fork and improved rider / pillion seat comfort. Check out this update video from Triumph.
2022: £800 more expensive Gold Line Special Edition with a silver/white paint scheme and hand painted gold pinstriping. Check out this intro video from Triumph.
Popularity & How Many Left