Triumph Speedmaster For Sale
The 2018 Triumph Speedmaster is a cruiser style bike and is powered by a 1,200cc parallel twin engine which puts out 76bhp.
What Is It?
- Loads of low down power, looks
- Really heavy, limited range, seat
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,200cc parallel twin engine, producing 76.4bhp at 6,100rpm and maximum torque at just 4,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual 310mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 255mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 41mm KYB fork with 90mm travel
- KYB shock with adjustable pre-load and 73mm travel
- Traction control with off mode, cruise control
- Road and rain riding modes
- Slip and assist clutch
- Full LED lighting with running light
- Chromed 2->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
While the old Speedmaster was based on the America, which itself was based on the Bonneville T100, the new generation Speedmaster is closely based on the recently released Bobber version of the T120 with the low down torque engine tuning of the Bobber. The new model is up 16bhp and the torque is up 42% from the 335cc larger engine.
Over the trendy Bobber you get cruise control, dual discs with Brembos at the front, LED lighting at the front, a 15mm higher seat, pillion Chrome grab rail and a fuel tank that's a useful 3 litres larger although it's 18kg heavier and the front wheel is 3" smaller. The 16" spoked wheels take a 130/90 tyre at the front and 150/80 at the rear. Rather cunningly the pillion seat and grab rail can be removed for a streamlined single seat setup.
Accessories include black spoked wheels (£500/£600), white wall tyres, heated grips (£190), pillion backrest, tall screen (£350), engine bars (£180), leather panniers, raked out handlebars, vintage look seat (£200), Vance & Hines exhausts (£665) and hundreds of other bits from the general Bonneville catalogue.
Colours: Black, red (+£125), black/white (+£300, our fav.)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (8)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this review from Captain Rambunctious:
and this from TheMissendenFlyer: