Triumph Speedmaster For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Speedmaster is a cruiser style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,200 cc parallel twin engine, producing 76.4 bhp at 6,100 rpm and maximum torque at just 4,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Brembo two piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm KYB fork with 90 mm travel
- KYB shock with adjustable pre-load and 73 mm travel
- Traction control with off mode, cruise control
- Road and rain riding modes
- Slip and assist clutch
- Full LED lighting with running light
- Chromed 2->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
While the old Speedmaster was based on the America, which itself was based on the Bonneville T100, the new generation Speedmaster is based on the recently released Bobber version of the T120 with the high torque engine tuning of the Bobber. The new model is up 16 bhp and the torque is up 42% from the 335 cc larger engine.
Over the trendy Bobber you get cruise control, dual discs with Brembos at the front, LED lighting at the front, a 15 mm higher seat, Chromed pillion grab rail and a fuel tank that's a useful 3 litres larger although it's 18 kg heavier and the front wheel is 3" smaller.
Rather cunningly the pillion seat and grab rail can be removed for a streamlined single seat setup. The 16" spoked wheels take a 130/90 tyre at the front and 150/80 at the rear.
Accessories include black spoked wheels (£500/£600), white wall tyres, heated grips (£190), pillion backrest, tall screen (£350), engine bars (£180), leather panniers, raked out handlebars, vintage look seat (£200), Vance & Hines exhausts (£665) and hundreds of other bits from the general Bonneville catalogue.
- 2018: Black, red (+£125), black/white (+£300, our fav.)
- 2019-2020: Black, blue, black/white
Review In A Few
- Loads of low down power
- Limited range
- Really heavy
Capacity: 1,200 cc (very high)
Power: 76 bhp / 57 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 115 mph / 185 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 12.0 litres / 2.6 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 705 mm / 27.8 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 246 kg / 542 pounds
Launch RRP: £11,650
Check out this video review from Captain Rambunctious.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2018||401||-||401||90 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||30 / month|