Triumph Bonneville America For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Bonneville America is a cruiser style bike based on the T100 and is powered by an air-cooled 790 cc parallel twin four stroke engine, producing 53 bhp at 7,400 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 310 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 285 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- 41 mm KYB upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Dual KYB rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 96 mm travel
- 5 speed gearbox
It's closely related to the original Bonneville Speedmaster but with only a single disc at the front and it didn't acquire the new fork design in 2011 when the Speedmaster did.
The wire-spoked 18" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 15" a 170/80.
Accessories include leather panniers, pillion backrest, tall highway screen, floorboards, engine bars and additional headlights.
- 2001-2002: Red/black, blue/silver
- 2003: Black, blue/silver, green/silver
- 2004: Black, green/silver, red/silver
- 2005: Black, grey/silver, red/silver
- 2006: Black, black/red,
- 2007-2010: Black, blue, blue/white
- 2011: Black, blue/white
- 2012: Black, blue/white, black/white
- 2013-2017: Black, red, blue
2006: New 865 cc engine with 61 bhp, new cast wheels replacing the wire-spokes, adjustable levers and indicators moved from handlebars to fork.
2008: Fuel injection added.
2011: Lower seat, 16" front wheel, handlebars more swept back, single piece seat and fuel capacity up to 19.5 litres.
2015: £8,400 LT model adds tall screen, pillion backrest, leather panniers and floorboards.
Review In A Few
- Looks good
- Pretty heavy
Launch RRP: £6,550
Capacity: 790 cc (average)
Power: 53 bhp / 40 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 95 mph / 153 km/h (average)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.6 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 720 mm / 28.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 249 kg / 549 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 229 kg / 505 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.213 bhp/kg / 0.159 kW/kg
Check out this video review from Captain Rambunctious.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left