Triumph Bonneville America For Sale
The Triumph Bonneville America is a cruiser style bike based on the T100 and is powered by a 790cc parallel twin engine which puts out 53bhp.
- Looks good
- Pretty heavy
What Is It?
It's powered by an air-cooled 790cc parallel twin four stroke engine, producing 53bhp at 7,400rpm and maximum torque at just 3,500rpm. RRP in 2017 is £7,600 or £8,400 for the LT touring edition.
- Steel tubular frame and Steel swingarm
- 310mm disc up front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 285mm disc at the rear with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- KYB 41mm upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Dual KYB rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 96mm travel
- 5 speed gearbox
It's closely related to the original Bonneville Speedmaster but with only a single disc at the front and it didn't acquire the new fork design in 2011 when the Speedmaster did. The wire-spoked 18" front wheel takes a 110/80 tyre and the rear 15" a 170/80
Accessories include leather panniers, pillion backrest, tall highway screen, floorboards, engine bars and additional headlights.
2006: 865cc, 61bhp, new cast wheels replace the wire-spokes, adjustable levers and indicators moved from handlebars to fork.
2008: Fuel injection added.
2011: Lower seat, 16" front, handlebars more swept back, single piece seat and fuel capacity up to 19.5 litres.
2015: LT model adds tall screen, pillion backrest, leather panniers, floorboards and roughly another 20kg!
- 2001-2002: Red/black, blue/silver
- 2003: Black, blue/silver, green/silver
- 2004: Black, green/silver, red/silver
- 2005: Black, grey/silver, red/silver
- 2006: Black, black/red,
- 2007-2010: Black, blue, blue/white
- 2011: Black, blue/white
- 2012: Black, blue/white, black/white
- 2013-2017: Black, red, blue
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
- Related Model
Check out this video review from Captain Rambunctious.