Kawasaki Vulcan VN900 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (686 mm / 27.0 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (277 kg / 611 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (20.0 litres / 5.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (50 mpg / 5.6 l/100km / 17.7 km/l)
- Range: High (220 miles / 354 km)
- Top Speed: High (110 mph / 177 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (903 cc)
- Power: Average (53 bhp / 40 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.191 bhp/kg / 0.143 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (7,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £5,300
For Sale (19)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Vulcan VN900 is a premium cruiser style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 903 cc V-Twin engine which puts out 53 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at 3,500 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Steel tubular frame
- 300 mm disc up front with Tokico two piston caliper
- 270 mm disc at the rear with Tokico two piston caliper
- 41 mm fork with 150 mm travel
- Rear shock with 100 mm travel
- Low rpm assist
- Fuel injection
- LED taillight
- Side stand
- Adjustable brake lever
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
The 16-spoke 21" front wheel takes a Dunlop D404 F 80/90 tyre and the rear 15" a 180/70.
Accessories include the wire-spoked wheels, panniers, touring screen and pillion backrest.
Colours: Black, grey, orange, grey/orange/black, grey/greenDid You Know?
The Classic version is essentially the same bike but with a small front wheel, wire-spoked wheels and more Chrome. While it looks like a hardtail bike it does actually have a hidden rear shock.
Model History & Updates
2014: Classic Special Edition with grey/orange/black colour scheme.
Popularity & How Many Left