Harley Davidson XL883L SuperLow Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (695 mm / 27.4 inches)
- Dry Weight: Very Heavy (251 kg / 553 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: High (210 miles / 338 km)
- Top Speed: High (110 mph / 177 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (883 cc)
- Power: Average (60 bhp / 45 kW)
- Redline: Average (6,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £6,050
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Harley-Davidson SuperLow is a mid-range cruiser style bike and is powered by an air-cooled 883 cc V-Twin Evolution engine which puts out 60 bhp at 6,400 rpm and maximum torque at 3,750 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 292 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 260 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- 39 mm Showa fork with 104 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 64 mm travel
- Analogue + LCD dash
- Fuel injection
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
The 10-spoke 18" front wheel takes a Michelin Scorcher 11 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/60.
Accessories include the screen, panniers, ASB and security system.
Colours: Black, white, red, yellow, blue, orange, white/blue, black/blue
Model History & Updates
2016: ABS standard.
2017: Battery tender harness and 247 kg dry.
Popularity & How Many Left