Triumph Street Twin For Sale
The Triumph Street Twin is a popular retro style bike and is powered by a 900cc parallel twin engine which produces 54bhp. It's very beginner friendly, can be restricted for the A2 licence and saw a major update in 2019.
What Is It?
- Novice friendly, looks great, handling, low seat
- Stand, heavy for the power, panniers, mirrors, levers, no rev counter, tyres, hard seat
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 900cc parallel twin engine, producing 54bhp at 5,900rpm and maximum torque at just 3,230rpm. It's the same engine as the 2017 Bonneville T100.
- Tubular Steel frame and swingarm
- 310mm disc up front with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- 255mm disc at the rear with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- ABS system and switchable traction control
- Slipper clutch
- 41mm KYB fork with 120mm travel
- Dual rear KYB shocks with 120mm travel
- Stainless Steel brushed 2->2 exhaust system
- Fuel injection and 5 speed gearbox
- Gear position indicator and LED tail light
- USB socket under the seat
Restriction to 47bhp for A2 licence compatibility is a zero cost option but limits the colours available to red and matt black. The 5 split spoke cast Aluminium 17" wheels takes a 100/90 tyre at the front and 150/70 at the rear.
Options include heated grips, tyre pressure monitoring system, LED indicators, high/low Vance & Hines mufflers, adjustable Aluminium billet levers, tail tidy/fender removal, brown seat, Aluminium sump guard, fly screen, leather panniers and much more.
- Brat Tracker Pack (£1,270): Vance & Hines slips ons, LED indicators, Aluminium sump guard, bench seat and fender removal
- Scrambler Pack: (£1,780): Vance & Hines 2->1 high exhaust, Aluminium sump guard, brown bench seat, LED indicators, brown grips and fender removal
- Urban Pack (£1,120): Vance & Hines slips ons, LED indicators, leather panniers, Ace handlebars and smoked flyscreen
- 2016: Black or for £150 more matt black, red or silver
- 2017: Black or for £125 more matt black, phantom black, silver, white, red
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (25)
- 1 of 9
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this review from Captain Rambunctious: