Triumph Street Twin For Sale
Insurance Costs: 5 of 10
Current Prices: £6,400–£4,550
What Is It?
The Triumph Street Twin is a popular beginner friendly retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 900 cc parallel twin engine, producing 54 bhp at 5,900 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,230 rpm. It's the same engine as the 2017 Bonneville T100.
- Tubular Steel frame and swingarm
- 310 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- ABS system and switchable traction control
- Slipper clutch
- 41 mm KYB fork with 120 mm travel
- Dual rear KYB shocks with 120 mm travel
- Stainless Steel brushed 2->2 exhaust system
- Fuel injection and 5 speed gearbox
- Gear position indicator and LED tail light
- USB socket under the seat
Restriction to 47 bhp for A2 licence compatibility is a zero cost option but limits the colours available to red and matt black. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 100/90 tyre at the front and 150/70 at the rear.
- Brat Tracker Pack (£1,270): Vance & Hines slips-ons, LED indicators, Aluminium sump guard, bench seat and fender removal
- Scrambler Pack: (£1,780): Vance & Hines 2->1 high exhaust, Aluminium sump guard, brown bench seat, LED indicators, brown grips and fender removal
- Urban Pack (£1,120): Vance & Hines slips-ons, LED indicators, leather panniers, Ace handlebars and smoked fly screen
Options include heated grips, tyre pressure monitoring system, LED indicators, high / low Vance & Hines mufflers, adjustable Aluminium billet levers, tail tidy / fender removal, brown seat, Aluminium sump guard, fly screen, leather panniers and much more.
- 2016: Black or for £150 more matt black, red or silver
- 2017: Black or for £125 more matt black, phantom black, silver, white, red
- Novice friendly
- Looks great
- Low seat
- Heavy for the power
- No rev counter
- Hard seat
Capacity: 900 cc (average)
Power: 54 bhp / 40 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 12.0 litres / 2.6 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 750 mm / 29.5 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 198 kg / 437 pounds
Launch RRP: £7,650
Check out this video review from Captain Rambunctious.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you weekly updates with adverts like this:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2016||776||86||862||360 / month|
|2017||462||37||499||420 / month|
|2018||574||-||574||320 / month|