Triumph Street Twin For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Street Twin is a popular beginner friendly retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 900 cc parallel twin engine, producing 54 bhp at 5,900 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,230 rpm. It's the same engine as the 2017 Bonneville T100.
- Tubular Steel frame and swingarm
- 310 mm disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- ABS system and switchable traction control
- Slipper clutch
- 41 mm KYB fork with 120 mm travel
- Dual rear KYB shocks with 120 mm travel
- Stainless Steel brushed 2->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light
- USB socket under the seat
- Fuel injection
Restriction to 47 bhp for A2 licence compatibility is a zero cost option but limits the colours available to red and matt black.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 100/90 tyre at the front and a 150/70 at the rear.
- Brat Tracker Pack (£1,270): Vance & Hines slips-ons, LED indicators, Aluminium sump guard, bench seat and fender removal
- Scrambler Pack: (£1,780): Vance & Hines 2->1 high exhaust, Aluminium sump guard, brown bench seat, LED indicators, brown grips and fender removal
- Urban Pack (£1,120): Vance & Hines slips-ons, LED indicators, leather panniers, Ace handlebars and smoked fly screen
Options include heated grips, tyre pressure monitoring system, LED indicators, high / low Vance & Hines mufflers, adjustable Aluminium billet levers, tail tidy / fender removal, brown seat, Aluminium sump guard, fly screen, leather panniers and much more.
- 2016: Black or for £150 more matt black, red or silver
- 2017: Black or for £125 more matt black, phantom black, silver, white, red
Review In A Few
- Novice friendly
- Looks great
- Low seat
- Heavy for the power
- No rev counter
- Hard seat
Launch RRP: £7,650
Capacity: 900 cc (average)
Power: 54 bhp / 40 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 60 mpg / 4.7 L/100km (good)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 12.0 litres / 2.6 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 750 mm / 29.5 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 198 kg / 437 pounds
Check out this video review from Captain Rambunctious.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left